chapter 4

This time I almost talk back to him .

Kinn room is near to mine not far not close...

I am hungry now but I am afraid of kinn.

I sit on the bed and decided to go down...I peek from my door . The way is clear . I step out but suddenly I heard footsteps ..... And its kinn he suddenly come in front of me . I trembling like jelly but I control my self  and stand still.    But whattttt

Kinn is not angry but sad  his face like no emotions at all he walk pass me not seeing me heading to his room he slammed his door loudly... I flinched at his actions.

But I relief that I am safe now.

I go down stairs and eat my evening snacks . But my mind is still in earlier situation...what happened to him. Is my words hurt him....i finished my food and heading to my room . When i pass through the kinn room I can listen he is crying and talking in phone .. I eardrop at door ..

Kinn: why ...why you leaving me ..baby ....

Who is leaving now...

Kinn: please tell you mom let you study here please i can handle everything . please baby don't leave me .

For minute silence......

Kinn throw the fragile thing in the ground........

I quickly open his room door to think might he hurt him self.

Kinn actually crying hardly . And there is broken mirror and vase shredders everywhere...

I go towards him . When he look at me his crying eyes change into anger who is faming in fire .. I try to stand him up because he is sitting on the shredder .but he push me aside .

Kinn: don't touch me ...get out from here.....who allow you to come in my room ....  He shouting at me .

Yes kinn never allow me to come in his room.this is first time I came in . ...

He stand and facing me..

Porsche: kinn... I ...just ..try to help ...you   you might cut your self with these ........

Kinn come towards me ..

Kinn: if you want to help me .... Get out from here ....NOW......never come between me and tawan ....he shout like crazy idiot .

He push to towards the door he hardly push me  i fell on the ground on shredders.. my hands are hurt and now they bleed .. I hissed in pain .on the that time thankun kim and chay come in kinn's room to see what happened.

Thankun : hey porsche ....... What happened.why you hands bleeds.   ....he shocked and help me to stand up.

Kim and chay also worried.

Porsche: nothing I just lost my balance and...fell ....but its okay its not hurt....

Thankun: not hurt look at it .....there is deep cuts ..... .... Is kinn hurt you tell me the truth.
Kinn are you hurt him huh .are you out of mind ..... And why you look like that and throwing things all over the room..

Kinn: get out of my room all of you ...its my room i can do what ever I want .....   Out...
He again shout.

He all heading out from his room .he slammed the door hardly behinds us .

Kim bandage my hand .   Thankun talk in phone with someone.

Kim: what happened to him why he is like that .... Is his bitch cheat on him .....kim laugh hardly ....

Thankun cut the call.

Thankhun: yeh It's almost like that .... Arm tell me that his bitch are going to japan for 5 month . He complete his study there ..... I thinks his mom found a new rich brat there....

Yes his family is golddigger .. all we see what kind of people are they but kinn is like blindfolded in puppy love.

After khun statement its like some hope is still alive ... Is I fell kinn in love with me or not but I try.

Smile break from my lips ..

Kim notice.

Kim: someone hopes is high now ....look how he smile ...kim said with teasing tone.

I stop smiling

Porsche: who smile ..   are you crazy.....and what hopes huh ... I don't have Hope to any one .

Everyone laugh at unison.

Thankun: don't worry po .... You can count all us in ....
He said and smile .

But deep down I feel something not going to right.

After 3 days ...

When tawan going to japan .he come to home to meet kinn and everyone but I think everyone is not interested to good bye him ....

All that past days kinn like a dead marron.
He spend all his time with Tawan
Even kinn take tawan in the home to stay with him .

When I see him around the house I feel anger and same time hurt sadness ...

Tawan not lose his chance to get me jealous....
But I ignore it to see kinn smile its enough for me...

At the day of arrival. ...

That day kinn not attend his classes and even drink alcohol very much at night he come back home he barely hold his self he is totally wasted ...

He is like he never breathing with him.  The tears stain are on his cheeks.. I am sitting on hall in front of the main gate . He step in the house guard try to hold him but he never let him to help him ... I look at him he come towards me ..... Stand in front of me ....

Kinn: are....you ... happy..now ...he is ...gone.   Gone.....he said with drunken state ....

I frown at him. And stand in front of him yes I am happy that he is gone but kinn is blaming me he is gone for his reasons...

I collect my book and stuffs and about to to my room he stab on my leg and I fell on the ground....

Its hurts my knees ...

Porsche: are you out of your mind ....

Big try to help me to stand and collect my things ..

Kinn smirk on me ...

Kinn: you deserve it........he said and in shaky state he went to his room ......

Big give my thing to me and bow his head .I thank him and he went out .....

Why you do this to me .... Always hurting me ....