chapter 17

In morning.

Porsche is taking shower Venice is currently sleeping peacefully.

Porsche arrange the blanket around him and change his clothes in casual one its still early morning so he decided to take a walk.

he walk down stairs and he saw korn is sitting in living room and read a newspaper and sipping tea..

porsche : good morning pa ... he greet him with warming smile. .

korn look at him and also smile back .

korn: good morning. son .. you wake early huh ..
korn gesture him to sit beside him  .

after sitting .

porsche: yes pa after a long time i am sleeping well ....with someone.

korn frown and confused.

korn : what did you mean by that ....with someone.

Porsche smile

porsche:  venice pa.... he is sleeping with me last night. .

korn : ohh that little demon ....
he os so naughty now a days ....running here and there and not giving break to pete ...

porsche : he is active and intelligent kid pa ..... did you take your medicine..

korn nodded ..

they sit in silence for minute .

korn : are you going to hospital too ?.

porsche: no its weekend and I tell everyone that I take a leave  so no i am not going .

korn: that's good when you go to hospital after that bring me with you ... i meet my friend in there ..

porsche : okay. i will.

porsche: okay you sit here i just take a round to near park okay ..

korn nodded and patted his shoulder.

korn : stay happy like that ..

he smile .

when he go  outside the mansion .
there a park almost 1.5km far from his mansion .

when he reached there some old couple and young are there for morning walk.

he take a track and jogging around tugging his  earphones to listening sweet music ..

he take two rounds and sit on near bench ..drink water from his bottle.. the view is so good fresh air windy weather perfect.  .

infront of him there is old couple sitting and talk to each other happily ..porsche see that and little smile is appear on his face. ..

old grandma notice it ..

old grandma : hey sweet boy ... are you new here we did not see you there before.

Porsche: oh yes granny i just come from america a few  month ago and not have enough time to come here .

grand pa: ohh but why little boy ..what did you do..

porsche: I am a doctor grandpa .

grand pa: that's good . you are very talented and cute  as well.

porsche smile and bow in respect.

granny: are you single huh. .. my nephew is also single and business man . handsome and tall .

porsche smile awkwardly...and about to say something.

??: no he is not single. he is my wife .

everyone focus on new comer ..

porsche: what are you talk huh..