chapter 6

Porsche pov:

I am in the hospital to finalize everything......
I went to shopping mall to buy a gift for my family ..
Chay and kim was very excited to see the reaction of everyone..they will not told that I am coming back..
Our tickets are booked on this Saturday and today is Thursday night only one day left ...

I am excited and fearful too.

I can run away from anyone. For long time but not now I will stay with my family my friends who truly love me.

...

At Saturday morning.

We pack everything. And now about to leave .i am excited and nervous finally i can see my family...

At airport we are ready to fly ... There is my few colleague come to see me off ...

Khun and pa knows that kim and chay are coming... Few hours later ..
We finally landed in my land .. Thailand..my home I really miss that ...

Chay: hia .... welcome back to home .... I am the first one who wishes you ...
I patted on my silly brother head ..
I chuckled on his innocent..

Kim: the second one is me ... please count on that ....

I laughed on my brothers .

We collect our luggage and went out there is our bodyguard are waiting for us .. pol and p chan and others ..

When he saw me they are literally shocked. Hurriedly pol went and hug me tightly...

Pol: ahh khun porsche ...i missed you so much ...

I smiled ..

Porsche: I missed all of you ...

P chan warmly smiled at me and greet me ..

After greetings time over we went to back home ...

During ride I noticed many things are same and changed..but I am feeling happy that I came back here ..

...time skip.

At the door of the mansion ...

When I see it many memories are coming back .. ...

I hesitate to go inside and face ............yeah you know but I can't run away any more now ..
I  step out from the car . Kim and chay signal me to hide behind them .

Every guard see me Shockley ..and bow at me . I silently greet him .

When I was here everyone like me accept one person....

Entering the main gate the warm living hall welcoming me ...
So many memories are back sweet and sour .

Kim suddenly shouted.

Kim: nobody's at home huh ... Khun ...pa .... Kinn..... P top .no one is here to greet us  huh ...

Kim gesture me to hide back on big vase ..

Khun suddenly appear...ohh he look really cute he is little chubby and look cute baby bump..

Khun: oh ....my silly brother why are you shouting huh ...there is no new to you come back ....last  2 month you are here ....

Kim make sad and pouty face .

Khun: ohh my baby ....come here
I give you a welcome hug .....muah ...

Khun give kim and chay a hug . I am very happy to see them like that .

Khun: how is my baby po ....is he not coming back with you this time ..he said with sad face ...