chapter 16

No one's pov

Porsche irritatedly go to his room after give baby levan to his parents ...

He banged his door loudly ..

Porsche: he is so annoying day by day what should I do. ..

Porsche sitting on his bed and immediately lay down to relax his mind .. staring on the ceiling.blankly .

He remembered when kinn slapped him and drag him in front of the whole college.

Porsche:  He has never pity me even once he only listen tawan words not respect the other dignity.. he all time hide his relationship with me to everyone except his family .. now he is chasing me again .. no never   once i degrade my self but not again if again I make same mistake I am a big dumb and foul in this planet .

Porsche close his eyes tightly ..

Knock

Knock.

He look at the door and its pete and venice ..

Porsche again sit and pete come inside and sit beside him  venice was play with his toy bunny .

Pete: what happened are you tired. .

Porsche sign and nodded .

Porsche: yeah a little.. but why your are here this time is venice is not sleeping .huh venci .

Pete look at porsche he know porsche is holding back ..and divert the situation.

Pete: yes this little demon waiting for his dada . He is right on the way ..

Porsche nodded.  And play with venice who is jumping on his bed .

Pete held porsche hand suddenly Porsche look at him..

Pete: are you okay ...
Porsche : yes I am what do you mean by that ..

Pete: if you are so.... So why to take second chance.  .

Porsche freeze and look at pete blankly. .

Pete sit comfortable on bed and squeeze his hands ..

Pete: look I am not telling that you forgive him but at least try .huh ..

Porsche: what chance and all that things huh what try .. you know well what he did to me  but still you ask me  and the word forgiveness. ... I already forgive him a long ago ..

Pete: did you forgive him with  whole heart huh.I know that ..po.  he  realize his mistake and he regret badly.

Porsche holding back badly he is like cracking any time ..

Porsche: yes.. i forgive him what he fid to me all the the stuff but chance i don't think so.

Pete: then marry again with someone else..

Porsche sternly looking at pete ..

Pete  eyes are teary he is not seeing his bestie like that suffering and lonely.

Pete: If you don't caught up with him then move on. I can't see you like this suffering all the time and working like labour .

Porsche tear roll down .

Porsche: I can't .. and i am happy like that.  

Pete: porscheee ..

Porsche: all these years I am blaming myself that I am the third person who interfere in his life but I suffer a lot but I forgive him along ago he will torture me asking me bad words in front of the whole words .......he hurts me deeply pete. .. and i will never or again hurt my self ...