chapter 2

.... In morning ...

Chay pov :

I was desperately waiting for hia answer last night I blackmail him deeply and I hope its work kim and me walking in living room while waiting for him

Is he agree with it or no p kim I am so worried ... I promise to phi khun that I take him back to home ...  I said nervously because I know my brother is so stubborn..

Don't worry babe I things yours crying melt his heart this time.  ......and I actually shock that yours cry so real ..... He tease me and chuckling.

I hit his shoulder.. I really cry because I can't see my brother like this broken and empty. He always work in hospital. And I tell him to move on or make some boyfriend like but .... The reason is your brother he hurt my hia deeply....
I start cry again I never thing that my hia going through with hard time .

P kim hug me tightly and comfort me .
.. don't be like that my love . I know porsche going though many things and I also feel it that why I am with him ..... My brother lost the precious gem and go after with copper.......no garbage.

We still hug each other . Suddenly..door open .

Ohh I not see anything love birds carry on hia cover his eyes .. and laughing..

We are not doing anything hia stop like that
I broke the hug and went to my brother who is in his casual clothes . And sitting on the dinning table.

We also sit with him
.

He eat his breakfast calmly.

Me and p kim staring at him .

What are you waiting for.... eat you breakfast... Quickly after that we went to shopping........we confused at his statement ....

Why we went to shopping. P kim said with confusedly.

He stuffing his food in his mouth .... Then after a minute. .

If I go back home ...I need a gifts for my family especially the little members ....... This statement give me shock  me and p kim staring at each other to process his words ...

What.           Thank You hia ...love you so much  .I said him while hugging him tightly ..

P kim also hug him ..

Guys please leave me.  I can't breathe ..  he said and we break the hug ...

Porsche pov:

I think about it whole night then I decided to go back to my family.
.....

Chay and kim very happy on my decision.. they start packing and we leave the country almost this month.

I done some paper work in hospital for transferring.

I already call the director .

We finished our breakfast and its 10 am now .

We are in living room .

Hey guys don't anyone that  I came back .... I want to surprised them ...

I said and they nodded.

Kim phone is ringing. And its khun .

Kim attend it ... Khun daily call us . But for time difference when here is morning so in Thailand is night .
So khun call us when he going to sleep ...

Hey khun   what's up. Where is pa..
Kim said to khun  and now khun make angry face ... ... Asshole kim you never talk about me  like you never ask about how are you khun are you fine or not ... Is I am not your brother huhh... Khun start his dramatic acting.

You daily call us and of course your are fine so tell me now how are you ...and how is my nephew. Is he still kicking you in your belly. ..

Yes after three years khun now plan his family .. he is now 7 month pregnant.

Yeah he is good but still he kicking me . Khun tell all his daily routine. .

Where is my po huh ... Give the phone to him ..one minute I can video call you so like that I can talk with all of you .. khun convert the call into video call. .

Hello porsche what's up bro  you don't call me for two days ..are you ignoring me like that huh . Khun start fake crying.       Khun why  would I ignore you huh I am too busy in hospital lately so that's why I cannot call you look today I came back okay stop crying . How was my baby or his daddy . Are you taking you diet seriously.

Yes baby I will and stop in home its top and on phone its you ... Don't strict with me .... I laughed...

Khun take his phone and give to pa  i can see he all living in main hall ... .

Hey son how  do you do incan hear you are busy now a day    ... Or did you come back home this time or not huh we all miss you so much.. look this little guy also miss you ..... And I see pete is also there in main house with his husband vegas and his son Venice......

I see Venice waving his little hands towards me . I give him a fly kiss  . I really like him very much . He born in here .pete and vegas are here to meet us that time pete having a Venice..

So Venice born in here .

Now he is two years old.
.

Pa now I can't tell you now  ....but tell me about you self how are you .. is you daily taking your medicine and did you still smoking or not huh ., I said him because I know he never leave his smoking habit.

I am fine and I take my medicine in time and khun take care of me very much ..so don't worry dr porsche ...

I chuckled in his statement. Venice is sit on pa lap and continually smile at me ...

Hey little buddy ..i think you are happy today huh .. are you having fun there .  Where is you mama and daddy . I talk with Venice woth baby voice . He giggles loudly and hide his face in pa chest ....
His action make me laughed.

Your little guys that crush on you ..porsche .. how are you ... Pete said while khun take the phone from pa .

Yes I am fine    ... You all having a good time together in main family .

Kim and chay go to his room to change his clothes . Because we are going to shopping.. .

I hear venice start crying.. give ..me.  Uncle po....call.. he talk with his baby voice .  Then pete take Venice from pa .. Venice grab the phone in his hands . And talk with me with his baby voice ......  I answer him and smile and adore his cuteness.

He take khun phone and walk around the hall suddenly he bumped with someone and phone are on ground .

Hey veni are you okay did you hurt stand up okay .baby ...  Here take you phone ... Whom are you talking.huh baby ...

Sudden voice hit me ... After many years I hear his voice  ....

He appear in phone on venice back . He look at me . without blinking... My heart has sudden pinched all the past memory are now fresh.. 
Its kinn . He is about to talk with me but I cut the call I hear Venice crying.

I throw the phone on the table .and lean back to sofa   ..

Everything is now fresh in my mind ...

Why love always hurt .

TBC .

Vote and comment.
If you like it.