Chapter 13

"And that's why I wanted to do this..." god damn, there's only so many ways this can end.
"Will you, please please please, make me the happiest man to ever see the sun? What I'm trying to say, is will you, Elizabeth, marry me?" ugh. Why is life so confusing?
"I-I-I don't know. Noah, you broke my heart. And don't forget me! How do I know you've changed. I don't know if you are ready to commit? And lastly are you sure you really love me?"
"I've changed 100%. Yes, I do want to commit, especially with you! I love you so much, Elizabeth. Your the best thing that happened to me!"
"I just want to take things slow! I'm not ready to settle down with someone yet! I'm so sorry. We an start again, back where we started, but I'm not ready to settle down with someone after the stunt you pulled. I'm not mad just, confused. I don't even know if I love you." With that his smile disappeared! I felt so sad. His fists balled up at his waist. He pulled me by the hair and dragged me down to the car. He yelled telling me if I screamed he'd kill me! I didn't know if I wanted to die, I just... I'm a fuck up. I mess everyone's life up. I never meant to hurt anyone! I just... I don't know anymore. People shouldn't care about me. They're turning their lives and my life backwards. "I was abused. I was a servant for my own fucking family! I don't know who to love. My dad died. My family fucking hates me! WHY DO YOU GIVE A FUCK ABOUT ME. I DO NOTHING! I don't understand the world. All I know is that I'm a fuckup and no one can help me. I'm a broken china doll and no one can pick all the pieces up." I spat after many minutes of awkward silence.
"STOP. DO YOU WANT TO DIE OR SOMETHING. YOU DUMB WHORE. YOU MUST NOT KNOW ANYTHING. YOUR JUST MY OLD USED SEX TOY! I DONT LOVE YOU. YOU PUT WORDS IN MY MOUTH. YOUR A CRAZY BITCH!" Well then fine. I'm so scared! He brought me to an "abandoned" parking lot. I notice the car in the back but he doesn't.
"I'm gonna put some respect into my new sex slave."
"What the fuck did you call me? I'm not a whore or a bitch. If I stand up for myself, so be it. I rather do that than be a total ass-hole! Your such a jerk. Let me go home!"
"No!"
"Excuse me."
"Now listen, or die!"
"Go on."
"Hey, smart-ass! I'm warning you."
"Wow, playboy can't stop can he. So conceited in himself to notice the other persons problems. Ive been depressed for years now. Your just like my dumbass mother!"
"Don't say that." He yells at me. Not 10 seconds later he hits me. I don't let him get away with that so I throw a right hook. It hits him right in the face. We break out into a full fledge fight. He wins due to his fightin skills an my lazy ass skills! The nice lady in the car calls the cops when she sees me on the ground not moving. All I see and feel is blackness. I can't. Feel him hitting me. I can't hear him yelling. All I am is nothing.