Chapter 16

Home~ a place in which you feel safe. I don't have a home. I guess I have to walk to 7th street... ALONE!

I blast my music so that the world is just replaced by Steven by jake miller. I take a shortcut that I found 4 years ago. I get knocked to the ground.
"Get the fuck off me. NOW!" I say forcefully! I really hope he gets off.
"Why. I want your body. Plus your walking alone in an alley on the west side of Rockford. You do know it's the most dangerous small city in the U.S. Right?"
"Yes I know. I live around here. I'm so afraid of what you could do to my body though."I say to lead him off. When I make him think I can't protect myself, I'm going to beat his ass!
"Oh look a virgin." True true. I'll give him that but not weak. I can beat his scrawny ass anytime any day. Plus I have a knife in my purse.
"Can we at least stand. I can't lay and be comfortable on the cement?"
"Fine." I twist him around putting him in a chokehold with a blade up to his throat. He's not getting away.
"Wow not a defenseless teen."
"19 years old. I also need to see your face. You are not going to hurt anyone. Not on my watch. Your an ass."
"I'm a rapist. You know me. Who's gonna be your baby daddy?"
"I hate you dip-shit. Noah, I told you to leave me the fuck alone. Get back to your fiancé not someone who is just going to be a fling. I'm not a whore!"
"I know. But, I'm not Noah. Think about it."
"justice? Your out of jail. Incest. Dad has definitely put a mark on you."
"Why are you out so late? And walking alone?"
"I just got out of the hospital. I'm walking to my house."
"Who the fuck is Noah? I'll kick his ass!"
"My ex. He is gett-getting m-m-married. To a tramp."
A tear streaks my face. "I have to go. Nice seeing you justice. You should come over sometime. To catch up you know."
"You know where to find me."
"Yeah. Look in the dumpster on 7th street. I remember."
"Hey, that hurt."
"Good." And so I left. I'm glad he's out of jail. He's helped me through it all. He was put in jail for killing my dad. He killed him because what he did to me. Fury runs through my blood.

I wake up that morning to pains. I feel like I'm dying. Like I'm being stabbed right below my left ribs. I feel like the knife is twisting. i scream in pain! "Aaaaahhhhhhh"
*knock knock
"Are you Okay dear?"
"Call for help please"
"Okay" is all I hear. Before the room fills with black. I'm in the nothingness again. Only I'm not falling or rising just floating.