Chapter 10

WARNING SWEARING AND AGGRESSIVENESS FOUND IN THE CHAPTER BELOW. I thought I may just warn you about this chapter.

The police ask me questions and I sat there answering almost honestly. I'm 18 now! What are they going to do call my mommy and daddy! They left me. They gave up on me! I'm not going anywhere but home with Noah!
______
" Thanks for picking me up Noah. I love you!"
" No problem! And I love you, too! But I have a confession." What the hell!
"What is it!?! Please just be honest."
"I don't have a job!"
"That's not bad. What do you do when your at work!?!"
"Um do you remember Tiffany?"
" stay the fuck away from me. Your a man-whore and a liar! AS SOON AS WE GET TO YOUR HOUSE IM GRABBING MY STUFF AND LEAVING. After 3 years you lie to me and cheat. Don't try to find me or talk to me!!"
"Wow that's a lot to absorb!"
"What the fuck did you just say." I screamed at him. A two timing pig!
"I could say the same to you. How can you call me a whore when you are?!?" He said as he was pulling the car over! I was scared. He's never hurt me. He promised he wouldn't!
"I trusted you. I gave you everything I could. Now what are you doing? I absolutely have to get my stuff. What time is Tiffany coming over? Or are you going over there?"
"Neither. and you'll see what I'm doing!"
"Your a jackass!"
"And your a slut!" He said punching me and slapping me! He was hurting me. Physically and emotionally!
"You promised! You broke that promise! What happened to you!?! When did you turn so aggressive! I still love you but after you do this to me we will surly be over."
"I don't care. Your leaving me. I worked my ass off for you and you still repay me like this. If I didn't take you in you'd be dead right now. Your an ungrateful little bitch! Get the fuck out."
"Ungrateful really? I'll get out just tells one thing. Are you on drugs."
"Yes now get the FUCK out!"
"Goodbye" is the last thing I said to him. What did I do wrong? Why? I just walked to the house grabbed my stuff as Noah sat there fucking Tiffany. Holy shit I was pissed. I kicked her ass when she left MY house!
"What are you doing here bimbo?"
"Nothing prostitute."
"oh so now I'm you?"then she attempted to punch me when I started beating her little punk ass up!
I hate her! She has always stole my boyfriends just because I shut my locker on her hair on "accident" so whoops.