f i f t e e n

Aeri loved flowers.

She loved them so much to the point she would spend her whole day sitting in her garden while talking to the gardener she's known since she was little. Her closet was full off floral summer dress. Even her last day living in her world she went to the flower shop while waiting for Beomgyu.

Right, Beomgyu. Aeri had been worrying about her situation and Minho that she forgot him. But then why would you remember about someone who cheated on you? She thought it was fortunate she didn't buy him flowers that day but how unfortunate it is that she got drunk and was brought to this world. Well, at least the town she lived in right now has a lot of flower shops.

Speaking of which, she just bought a small pot of a sunflower and stared at it for the longest time she could.

Aeri finished weaving three mats for the day. She got bored since they left for school and work so she was immersed in completing three mats without realising the time. Even now, she had nothing to do after randomly buying a pot of sunflower.

While staring off her mind flew everywhere. She wondered if their family is searching for her. It's been weeks and of course, she heard nothing from them. Even when she met Minho in the dream he did not say anything. Aeri sighed while placing her head on the dining table. She's slowly losing hope.

The front door opened. Aeri turned around to see Jaewon entering. The man smiled, "What did you do today, Aeri?"

"I finished three mats." she pointed at the mats that were leaned against the wall. She received an impressive look from him. "And I bought a sunflower."

"You like flowers?"

She nodded. "Have you eaten? I can make some snacks."

"No, it's alright. We will just eat together tonight." he declined. "There's someone who wants to meet you outside."

Aeri furrowed her eyebrows. "Who?"

"It's Changbin, the guy you met at the workshop."

Oh...

Excusing herself, she went out to see a guy waiting. He formed a small smile, "Good evening."

She lightly bowed, "Good evening... you want to meet me?"

"Let's get something to drink, shall we?"

Sometimes she felt she was close to home when she enters the library, flower shops and small café like she was in right now.

Back in her place she always hang out at Minho's bakery, her favourite place. As a girl who liked to follow the current trend of being "that" girl, Aeri began to explore bookstores (although she did not like reading that much), stay at cafes to have hot tea in the morning and wear her favourite floral dress on Sundays. Minho definitely gave her side eye as he thought she was being cringy for following the trend but she cared less, she loved it.

She barely experienced that ever since she was stuck in the past, but for once she actually felt like home when Changbin brought her to a very cozy and small café that was hidden from the public. According to the guy, not so many people knew this place so she felt special for figuring this place earlier than others even though she did not live here. 

Just like the other day at the library with Chan, this evening was calming except that she couldn't see people out there walking around. Aeri moved her gaze to Changbin who was sipping his tea. 

"I was surprised when his father said you want to meet me." she initiated the conversation after a long time of silence.

"It painted all over your face," he put down the cup and leaned his back on the chair. "The cupcake and cheese tart are on me."