Chapter 3

Natalia's pov.

I wake up the next morning to noises coming from my kitchen and I do know for sure that today is not one of those days that my house cleaner comes to clean my place. So I get out of bed in my sleeping t-shirt and socks ( because I sleep with my socks on)and go to my kitchen to check what's going on.

Bitches what are you doing in my house this early?. I ask my three best friends who are rummaging through my kitchen cabinets like no ones business.

The queen has risen. Its one in the afternoon babes. Says Anita.

So?

So we have come to check if you are still alive because last night someone sent me a text saying that " I just met the cutest hottest guy I have ever seen in my life".

That text did not say anything along the lines of come to my house and rob me while I'm asleep.

Ughhh!! You are so annoying, I couldn't wait for your non existant invite to come to your house. Lisa says to me.

Anyways who is the new guy. Nelly asks before an argument arises.

We have been best of friends since kindergarten but we are never on the same page or at least Nelly Anne and Anita which is weird for people who call themselves best friends. But this also means that whenever an issue occurs we have all points of views because we have different mindsets but at the end of the day we make sure each one of us understands each other. I always expected that at one point in time that Nelly and Anita will beat the shit out of each other but it seems they still have patience for each other. We all know that they love each other but they both also want to be listened.

Yeah so yesterday after the whole trending on Twitter and having my face published on all magazines I stayed at my studio till late into the night working on some stuff only to find paparazzi waiting for me at home so I had to go to a nearby park where I met this guy.

Mmmh tell us more.

At first I didn't notice him and so when he spoke to me I was totally surprised. I almost thought that someone had been following me.

What if he had followed you? Asks Nelly Anne.

He didn't because I sat facing the entrance of the park and so I would have seen him walking in.

Oooh okay.

We talked a little.

What did you talk about? Lisa asks

He told me about his ex who had cheated on him after aborting his baby.

WHAT??!!! They all shout at the same time.

Yeah that's what he told me.

So did you get his name?

Or number?

Got his name but not the number.

Why not bitch? You said that he is cute and hot and that he is nursing a heartbreak that is a recipe for a very nice relationship if you ask me. Says Lisa.

Or toxic one if you as me says Anita.

That's why we don't ask you bitch you are always in a new toxic relationship every week. Nelly Anne tells Lisa.

You people are bad. She says as she pouts coming to me with open hands for a hug so that I could side with her.

Don't involve me in your dramas please I too tired for all this.

So how will you meet him if you don't have his contact.

I don't know is say with a shrug. I thought of that too but if he didn't give me his number then that means that he didn't want to otherwise he would have.

Plus he seems to be younger than me   by a few years

Bitch as long as he is over 18..

Or 21..adds Lisa to what Anita was saying.

The dick is all yours baby, continues Anita.

What?!!!.

Yes girl as long as he is not a minor do you girl. Nelly adds. She is the most adventurous of us all and so the fact that she is even giving PG rated advice is kind of shocking. The girl doesn't have a mouth filter.

On that note shouldn't you guys be doing something in your offices and traveling ?
I ask because Nelly is a fashion mogul with a luxury brand company to her name and Anita is lawyer at her parents law firm and Lisa is a  world famous model on demand  who has worked with many fashion brands.

We all took the day off because of yesterday.

That's so sweet of you guys I say feeling touched that the paused their days work to be with me because let me tell you we are rarely at the same city together because one of us is always traveling through out so the fact that all of them made sure that they were with me during this time is so sweet to me.

Okay so what do we do today? Asks Lisa as she grabs an apple from the fruit basket on the kitchen counter.

Girls day in? I ask.

Yeah that for sure will work out. We then order pizza and take out the wine in my wine cabinet take out our nail polish and redo each other's nails and hair as we watch gossip girls although we have already watches the whole show more than once.

We later make cookies and dance to music and I go live on Instagram for a short while with them there with me where we all interact with my fans and do drunk karaoke with them. I know I will regret it later but for now let's enjoy

The day ends with me feeling better in the comfort of my friends who might as well be my sister's at this point. We look up on all social media platforms for Keith but nothing comes up and I'm very disappointed because at this age and Era everyone has social media or so I thought before we got to the dead-end of looking for him online.

This is what I wore.

*******I don't know if it is a my toxic trait but I am the type of person that if I text you and you don't reply I will wait for the day that you will reply my last text before I text you again as long as I know you are not de*d  and we didn't clo...

*******
I don't know if it is a my toxic trait but I am the type of person that if I text you and you don't reply I will wait for the day that you will reply my last text before I text you again as long as I know you are not de*d  and we didn't close of the convo the last time we texted I will not look for you. I think it's a good thing that I am setting my boundaries but sometimes even I don't understand myself.