Chapter 7

Natalia's pov

Ma'am the producer is asking if you will be okay with waiting a little bit more?. That there is a small problem and so the show will be late.

I thought that it was love tv?

Yes it is but it is breaking news so it can't be delayed, plus they will add the amount of time that has been taken.

I'm i needed anywhere urgently after this?

No ma'am.

Okay good then I don't have a problem but make sure that you don't put anything on my schedule after three.

Okay ma'am.

And I told you that you should call me by my name and not ma'am, you make me feel old. I say while chuckling.
Call me Jorjie, at least it relates to work so you won't feel weird doing that. At least I hope that.

Okay I will be calling you Jorjie.

Thanks now you can go and do your things. I dismiss her. I have been working with her for the past three months since my other assistant had been leaking information about me including even my projects that were still in the making.

I hate having to lay off people that I have worked with mainly because I take them as family but I also do not condone or take betrayal jokingly and so I couldn't continue working with her, as of right now I sued her because she breached the contract that we had signed.

Today I have been invited to be a guest at the good morning America show and I am so excited. It was the last thing that I was expecting but who am I to say no when I am growing bigger as a brand. I also have other TV and radio interview shows throughout this month that I am to attend, these are the things that the thirteen year old me would be so happy to see me do and I'm so happy that I'm doing them.
Last night was the longest night of my life after meeting with Keith something about him intruged me so much that I couldn't get a wink of sleep. Thank goodness that I live alone or else I would have been in a more foul mood than the one I'm in right now.

Jorjie you are up next in ten minutes please follow me. One of the assistants in the crew came for me and I was taken to the make up room where my already done makeup is touched up tk make sure everything is great. Within minutes I'm on set and the show begins.

I zone out after a couple of minutes and come back when I hear the host saying my name as she continues to talk to me and asks me questions.

Okay so we are coming to the end of our show and the audience is curious.

Mmmh,  what are they curious about? I ask.

Is there a new song or even an album in the making?

Yeah there sure is something cooking and I can't wait to show you guys. I say as the crowd starts cheering.

Another question?

Sure,ask away.

Before going on tour, you had a scandal that you never addressed, what do you have to say?.

No comment. I say with a tight lipped smile in my face. I had told Maria to inform them that I will not be taking any questions about the scandal but here we are.

Okay, and is there someone new in your life?. I immediately start smiling without even realizing that I am.

Oooh someone is smiling, give us the tea.i immediately wipe off the smile from my face. If they couldn't keep their promise not to intrude on something that I said was off the table then I won't give them anything.

I don't know maybe you tell me do you think that I have one?. I ask her. Although Keith had ignited some things inside of me, I'm not ready to talk about him.

Is that a yes or a no?  Because we have seen the most eligible bachelor of all Keith Lee followed you on all your socials.

Keith? Keith Lee? I ask shocked.

Yes Keith Lee.

Ohh really i didn't know he had insta and tiktok, i say while laughing.

Yeah he didn't until last night

Ooh?

Yeah and you are the only one he has followed so far.

Wow, maybe he finally has seen my music I say to her although I'm freaking inside.

So anything with him?

No comment from me but you should bring him to your show some time and ask him what he has planned. I say with a smile as my song starts to play and it's now time for me to perform before the show comes to an end.

Immediately the cameras go off I leave the set and head back to the green room where I change my clothes. Maria comes in after I have changed.

Maria I thought I told you that the scandal will not be talked about didn't you confirm with them?. I ask her trying not to shout although everything in me wants me to let out the anger inside me.

I'm sorry Jorjie I told them but it seems like they didn't listen to me. She says.

Then the next time they ask for an interview refuse it. They cannot call me last minute and not even respect my wishes.

Okay ma'am am sorry it won't happen again. She says as she follows me as we leave the building only to find that the front doors are filled with the paparazzi.

Jorjie why didn't you talk about the scandal?. One of them asks me as they shove their cameras to my face.

Is that how you became famous? By sleeping with men? Another asks.

One of the men said that you are adventurous in the bedroom, is it true?.

They continue to ask me questions while following me until Jimmy my driver comes to meet us and covers me till we get to my car.

Immediately I get in the car and the doors are closed I scream the fuck out like nobody's there with me so as to let out all the frustration in me.

I almost punched one of them, I say to no one in particular.

Jorjie, you know from experience that that would not have ended well we should not forget what happened last time. Jimmy says to me. He has been with me since I started my career even before all the money and fame came. The forty four year old man has always been with me and has been my voice of reason. Him with my mom although as we have already seen my mom's ideas are not always the best.

Has she ever punched a paparazzi before? Maria asks him with shock on her face.

Not only did she punch but also beat him with her new prada bag.

What!!?.

Yeah, never get on her wrong side.

But I think I just did in there. She says with fear now all over her face.

You guys do know that I'm here and I'm hearing everything you are saying?.

Oops sorry, Maria says as she goes back to looking at her phone.

I get on Instagram and post on my stories clips of my just ended interview to my thirteen point five million followers and post a tiktok of one of my songs before deciding to look out of the window as I mentally prepare for my date tonight.
One thing people don't know is that I am an extreme introvert and that means that I have to mentally prepare myself mentally before meeting with anybody, this is so surprising because my job means that I have to interact with alot of people which sometimes is not always fun.

But before the date I have a mini photo shoot that I have to go to although those paparazzi have already drained me physically and mentally.