Chapter 9

Natalia's pov

I am back home taking a shower before I start preparing for my date with Keith. I have shaved all crevices of my body although I know that nothing will happen tonight. Not because I don't want to but because he is the first guy I have liked enough in forever that  I do not want to mess it up with him and to me, sleeping with someone when what you have is still new is a recipe for disaster but also an era for new bangers, ask the billboards.

I leave my bathroom as I head to my closet while FaceTiming  the girls in a group call.

Heeey I start immediately they all pick up.

Where are you going to?. Is the first question I get even before I start talking.

Hi to you too, I missed you as much as you missed me. I say sarcastically as I start going through my clothes.

Yeah whatever, so where are you going? Anita asks.

On a date? I ask them

What?
What date?
Since when did you start going on dates?

They all ask at the same time.

Since today and with Keith and yes it's a date, I say it all in one breathing before they start another round of questions.

Gurrrl

Yeah so I need your support and advice on what to wear I tell them as I place some of the options I have on my bed.

Oh and he sent me over some pink roses with a card, I tell them with a big smile on my face.

WHAT?

Don't you have any other words in your vocabulary other than the words what?  Anita asks Lisa and before she can answer her back Anita's attention is back on me.

What did the card say.

Hey sunshine I saw this and thought of you I'm really happy to be going on this date with you, wear something comfortable  but warm I can't wait to see you.
I know that you like dark chocolate  and oreos and so I couldn't send your favorite flowers without them.

Ps. 24 roses to signify the date we first met.

K.L

I finish reading the card to them and I look up to see all of them having teary eyes.

Yeah that's how I felt the first time I read it I tell them as I bring the flowers close to the camera for them to see them.

Aww, he is so sweet says Nelly Anne. So what are you wearing tonight?. She continues immediately as if we did not just have a moment two seconds ago.

Where are guys actually going to?. She asks again.

He asked me what I was craving and I told him Korean barbecue and plus he has said that I should wear something comfortable.

Forty five minutes later I am dressed in black cargo pants, a black mesh croptop, a small black leather purse and my  Jordans.