𝘈𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸

Before we start! There will be a trigger warning  for Pedophilia, Trauma, Death, Blood and also all of the trigger warnings for BSD included!
This story is based off of the anime! not the manga ( •̯́ ^ •̯̀) Sorry for the manga readers!

First of all, this book is mainly read in dark mode, if you're reading on a pc it wont matter, since you cannot change it either way.ja
Dark mode is preferred.

Second of all, if you dislike author notes (i don't know if i will have any), all the chapters should start with a gif, this one in specific.

If it is a different gif, the chapter might be a special one, or the ending. Not sure if i will make any special chapters, if i do i will probably compile them into a little folder at the end.

Third of all, if you disagree with someone's opinion in the comments, please don't hate on them. And if you disagree with the reactions and actions in this book then please just stop reading and don't leave any hate.

Fourth of all, this reader is a gender neutral child, please refrain from shipping them with characters out of their age range, they'll have comfortable friendships or brother-sister relationships. Nothing else.

Fifth of all, there is no fifth ( ・∇・) just try to enjoy the book if you can!

Now, go ahead to the next chapter dear reader(s)