𝘔𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 / 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭

'𝗼𝗼𝗽𝘀𝗶𝗲𝘀.'

'𝗪𝗮𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗻?'

All-knowing pov

A child, Seemingly about the age of eight, walked around the busy streets of the city. Curiously looking in every corner they could without getting lost. They had a backpack on, one teenagers would use for school books.

It was getting dark, sun setting. It would've been dangerous, most people would say. Not for them though, they continued walking around all alone. On the lookout for something interesting that would need their attention.

Until, finally. They found something that peaked their interest.
A noose, lying on the ground. It was so perfectly placed, perfectly made. The person who made this surely had a lot of practice.

Picking it up, the child looked at every detail in amazement, how tiny strings sticked out because of the movement of the pull, how easily the noose would tighten up, how flawlessly it was made. It seemed like a very, strong rope. Even the sharpest knife would have difficulty cutting through it with the wrong technique.

the child's eyes seemed to sparkle, now that they paid attention, the streets were quiet, it was just rustling with people and noise mere minutes ago. The child had ended up in a park. Looking around.

Wondering how it got silent so quickly, the child looked around, no one in sight. Except.. a boy? He had black hair, those were the only features the child could make out from afar.

In a split-second decision, the child decided to walk up to the boy, and ask for help. Stuffing the noose in their backpack. Making sure the boy didn't have any reason to find them weird and not want to help them.

Though, the moment they got closer to the male, they noticed the presence of someone else. A man, who had white hair, his outfit contained of a green yukata together with a black haori.

The boy's outfit consisted of a white buttoned up shirt together with a gray blazer, and a blue striped tie. A brown coat draping over his figure and a matching brown hat.

The child's head tilted, unconsciously, in confusion of the two. They didn't understand why others weren't there anymore and that those two were the only ones left. Did the other people really want to leave that badly?

Deciding to mind their own business, the child retreated from walking up to the two, the older man looked mean and intimidating.

The child returned to the park, sitting on the bench. Simultaneously they remembered they had the perfect thing to observe instead of sitting there all night, doing nothing.

They reached their hand into their bag, but to their surprise, there was nothing inside. They panicked slightly, looking around them to see if the object was anywhere around, but to their dismay. It was no where in sight.

Letting out a sigh of disappointment, the child now had nothing to do other then aimlessly stare around.

.

After a bit, They fell asleep. It was a minor inconvenience, what could happen while they were asleep, but they couldn't care less.

The moment that calm and even breaths came out, signaling that they fell asleep, the figure came out of the dark. It being one of another boy, this time with brown hair and matching brown eyes.

"I truly do wonder, why were you so interested in my noose." It voiced out its question, not that the child was going to end up answering, since they were now soundly asleep.

The boy didn't think to ask them, he just picked them up and took the child with him. To wherever he went, they went with.

They didn't have much of a reason to decline. They were an orphan, they didn't have a home. Why would they decline a free place to stay?

Maybe they should've just talked to the intimidating man, instead of falling asleep on a park bench. It would've been oh so different.

A/N: SORRY FOR THE DEADASS SHORT CHAPTERS!!! IVE BEEN PLANNING THIS BOOK FOR A WHILE AND IDK MAN...