𝘙𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥 | 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟰

"𝗛𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝘆𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗯𝗹𝘂𝗲..."

'𝗪𝗮𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗻?'

1st pov

I was In Mori's office. Drawing on a piece of paper on his desk in a chair, kicking my feet slightly since my feet didn't reach the ground.

"Welcome to the Port Mafia,", Mori started, my head raised up a little from drawing as my tongue went back into my mouth, losing focus. I started looking at the visitor in front of Mori as said man continued his sentence, "Nakahara Chuuya." he stated the boy's name.

The teenager's hair color made my head tilt in curiosity. i didn't know how to describe it. it was a pretty orange. not bright or something, just a bit muted, but nothing near the colors Black Brown and sometimes Gray that i was so used to seeing from others i knew.
my mouth was open in amazement of just the color of his hair.

When the ginger haired teen caught my gaze, he gave me a weird stare, as if i was weird for looking at his hair. But continued to respond to the boss whom was sitting in front of him.

"I'm honored to have been invited." He said with a smirk on his face. His hands and feet were illuminated with a glowing, yellow, cube. He seemed to hold onto the chair quite loosely.

"I heard you put on quite the show with my men yesterday." Mori was hunched over his desk a bit as he held his hands together underneath his head, supporting himself. I tried my best to go back to drawing and working on the tiny details but i was too curious on what had happened while i was with Mori most of the day.

"Not long before someone got in my way." The orange haired male uttered out quite confidently, "Of course, I'm sure you brought me here in regards to that."

His gaze seemed to change, from confident and smug to a more angry and maybe even disgustful stare, "What are you investigating in regards to Arahabaki?.."

It was silent for barely a second before a door opened. I looked over and saw Dazai walking in. I hadn't seen him since yesterday morning, but i didn't expect his arm to be broken. my attention left the ginger haired male as i looked at Dazai's arm in curiosity. How would it feel to have a broken arm?

"Ah, Dazai." Mori had a smirk on his face, "I've been waiting for you." He spoke.

Chuuya seemed to perk up at seeing Dazai, "You! You're that suicidal kid from yesterday!" He shouted at dazai. He seemed angry or something, I wonder what happened...