𝘍𝘶𝘭𝘧𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘴. / 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗫

"𝗜 𝗳𝘂𝗹𝗳𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘄𝗶𝘀𝗵! 𝗥𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝗺𝗮?'

'𝗪𝗮𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗻?'

All-knowing pov

A little child, no older then six, whom lived with their mother.

All they wanted to do was make their dear mother happy, 'fulfill my wish' she woman had requested.

But her wish wasn't a normal one. The woman had longed for death, long before her child was born. [Y/n] was simply said, a mistake, in their mothers eyes.

Their mother never bothered to find out their gender, sticking with the gender neutral terms. She had never had an ounce of care for her child, who was a miracle.

Through all of those attempts on her life, the woman had never succeeded. And her baby was never endangered. Even currently, she was taking an attempt at her life, in front of her child.

She was crouched down, tying a noose, the old and original way of ending it all. Her child, whom was next to her, simply watched in amazement. They wondered how the woman in front of them was doing this magic. So they decided to ask.

"Mama? How are you doing that?" The child had questioned. Making their mother look up at their dull, maybe even emotionless, eyes.

"Oh! Im so glad you asked dear!" Their mother replied with a smile on her face, "Well! First of all, this is called a noose! You can hang yourself with it! Very cool isn't it?" She had looked at the child who she had raised.

"So, if you want to make one yourself! First you have to make a little loop, at the end of the rope! Then, you pull the rest of the rope through the loop! You got that?" The woman explained, giving her child the rope after undoing her imperfect noose.

They repeated what they had heard, their mother taking the noose from them right after they were finished. "Now you grab the loop you made, an pull on it! So you can stick your head through of course!" The lady had stated with a smile, proud of their child for learning how to make a noose.

"You know, lots of people think that a hangman's knot is a noose, and it is, but not every noose is a hangman's knot." The lady had randomly stated, she was going to explain to her child how to create a hangman's knot.

After explaining it, the child was amazed. How could their mother even remember how to do all of this? It was purely amazing.

"Hey, [Y/n], my dear, you seem very interested! What if i told you i could teach you even more, though you'd have to promise me something okay?" The mother had suggested, the child hadn't heard the sly undertone the sentence had.