ᴼ・ ᴰᵃᶻᵃⁱ | ᴺⁱⁿᵗᵉⁿᵈᵒ ⁶⁴.

TW! OD, SH, blood? Puking probably descriptive?
〜 means that the TW comes up.

[Y/N] & Dazai sibling au? still living with [Y/n]'s mom though. [Y/n]'s like. 12 and dazai 16 (i know its a diff age then the og plot...)
Wouldn't recommend playing the song while reading since it doesn't have timing at all. Do listen to it though! 'Nintendo 64' From AlexG.

"With a whole bottle of prozac or a shiny kitchen knife."

"...."

1st POV

I laid in my bed, looking at the ceiling. Osamu's bed was on the other side of the room. Our mother had gotten us a dog for Christmas, surprisingly. though, it had barely been 2 months and it had already run off. I couldn't blame it though, this place sucked after all. Though, now it was without a home on the streets. Me and Osamu got a scolding for letting it escape.

'𝓶𝔂 𝓭𝓸𝓰 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓻𝓪𝓷 𝓪𝔀𝓪𝔂 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓲'𝓶 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓽𝓽𝔂 𝓫𝓪𝓭'

I stared at the window, it was blocked off this time. My mother had caught me and Osamu sneaking out for fun and she got mad, she didn't like the idea of us seeing the 'outside world' so she boarded up the window.

'𝓘'𝓿𝓮 𝓫𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓼𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓪𝓽 𝓷𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓶𝔂 𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓵 𝓶𝓪𝓭'

Osamu had more access to the outside since he was the older one. I had went to elementary school at some point but my mother ended up disliking the idea of me getting dumber, so she homeschooled me. Dazai, on the other hand, had went to an average high school.

He had met the wrong type of people though, he had gotten 'drugs'. they looked like regular pulls, i had no idea which type though. he offered me some a while back and i accepted, maybe that's why everything is so woozy right now.

'𝓘'𝓿𝓮 𝓫𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓵𝓸𝓽𝓼 𝓸𝓯 𝓭𝓻𝓾𝓰𝓼 '𝓬𝓪𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝔂 𝓽𝓮𝓪𝓬𝓱 𝓶𝓮 𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓮'

Where ever i was right now, seemed like a dream. i felt floaty, maybe even as if i wasn't in my body at all. it felt as if i was just, floating. not awake nor asleep. Soon enough, Osamu came back into the room. This time he was more quiet.

'𝓨𝓮𝓪𝓱, 𝓘 𝓰𝓾𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽'𝓼 𝓱𝓸𝔀 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓽 𝓫𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝓵𝓲𝓯𝓮 𝓭𝓸𝓮𝓼𝓷'𝓽 𝓹𝓵𝓪𝔂 𝓯𝓪𝓲𝓻'