𝘔𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 / 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮

'𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲?'

'𝗪𝗮𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗻?'

All-knowing pov

Falling asleep on a park bench wasn't the best idea. The child knew that very well, but they still decided to do so.

Now awaking, they sat tied to a chair. No idea of their surroundings, nor who the people in front of them were.

Barely conscious, the child looked around, to see a brown haired boy. And then also a black haired adult. Presumably male. They were in a sort of doctor's office. Not a proper one though.

"Where am i?.." the child had asked out, confused. They saw bright lights from outside. It seemed to be in the middle of the day.

"Oh? The little royal has waken up! How are you feeling my dear?" The black haired man had asked, feigning innocence. Something seemed off about him. He resumed his sentence,"My dear apprentice found you on the streets. All alone."

He seemed worried. But their mind knew it was all an act. Their mother had done this thousands of times.

The young child kept quiet, zoning out to try and ignore the older man. Though he wouldn't seem to leave them alone. Constantly nagging at the young child and if they were okay.
They were good at keeping quiet and ignoring though.

Barely 10 minutes had passed until the man decided to give up.
"Fine i give up." He let out a dramatic sigh. I came back to reality.

Looking around the space they were in as they saw lots of tiny windows where there was light shining through. The child was on a little 'bed' in the middle of the room. The brown haired boy seemed to be staring at them.

They tilted their head in confusion. The brown haired guy gave them a look. It was like they were talking without speaking.

the duo kept doing so, giving each other looks until the brown haired guy introduced himself.

"Dazai Osamu." He'd said, his voice was clear and audible.

"[Y/n]." The child had responded.

They seemed to nod in unison. The black haired man seemed confused at the exchange that was going on.

"Oh? Don't tell me that you two have a secret language together.." the black hair man feigned sadness, he seemed very playful. Expression of it visible on his face. His eyes told the child something different. He was annoyed at the exchange.