crazy (w.a)

hi

Wednesday Addams x Female reader

Shameless -Camila Cambelo

-

Y/ns pov:

"You're fucking crazy!" Wednesday yells. I begin cleaning the blood off the knife.

"For you." I smile at her, then pick up the body. She glares at me. "Gonna help?" I ask grunting. She caves, picking up the dudes legs.

"Xavier didn't do anything." She mutters.

"He didn't..kiss you?" I tilt my head.

"How do- how do you know that?" She completely stops.

"I never take my eyes off of you, Wednesday. Now can we please hurry up, he's heavy." I say, we continue moving. "Here." We drop his body.

"You are fucking psychotic." She looks at me, with a blank stare.

"Don't look at me like that." I smile slightly, I pick up a shovel and put dirt on-top of it.
"Theres a shovel behind you if you want to help." Wednesday looks at me then the shovel, she hesitates before actually picking it up.

"If you cover your trails enough they won't know." She mutters.

"You gonna help me?" I look up at her.

"No." Theres a moment of silence.

"This is kinda like a bonding moment. Don't you think?" I wipe sweat off of my forehead.

"Somewhat." She keeps putting more dirt on the body.

After awhile, we finally covered it. We both head back to Xavier's shed, side by side. I grab some rags putting them on the floor.

"Hopefully this will clean the blood." I sigh.

"I still don't get why you do it." Wednesday says out of nowhere. I stand up walking over to her.

"Don't you see? We belong together." I come closer to her, backing her into a wall. "I will anything in my power for you to be mine." I smile, holding out my knife. I run the blade against her cheeks carefully. She looks up at me, with that same blank stare. "So, what do you want? Anything?" I pull my knife back.

"I can't say." She looks down.

"Sure you can, just whisper it to me. Anything, please." She shakes her head no. I slam my knife into the wall, right beside her. We both stand there, both of our eyes flicker to one another's lips.

"I have class tomorrow. Good luck with cleaning up." Wednesday pushes me to the side, and walks out of the shed. It takes everything in me not to follow her, but shes right. I need to clean up.

-

I walk into Wednesdays looking around.

"Hey Enid, where did Wednesday go?" I look over to the girls roommate.

"Hey Y/n!" She jumps out of her bed. "Wednesday told me not to tell you.." She then looks down.

"Enid, please." I beg.

"Alright, fine. Shes Jericho, with some normie." Enid caves. "Promise me you won't say I told you."

"Promise." I smile at her, before turning around going out the door. Its always the fucking normies.

-

"Hey Wednesday." I stop walking when I get to her booth.

"Y/n? How did y- enid." She mutters enids name.

"Hey, who is this?" The guy asks. I look over at him.

"Your skull would be perfect on a stic-" Is all I can get out before Wednesday drags me away to the bathroom. Once we get in, she full force pins me to the wall. "Wha-" I feel her lips me onto mine, very aggressively. I melt right then and there.

"Is that what you wanted?" She asks, inches still in between us.

"Yes." Is all that comes out of my mouth.

"Good, now leave Tyler alone. I need him for clues." She whispers into my ear, then lets me go. As she's just about to walk out the door, I say something.

"See you later?" I pant.

"If your lucky enough." She looks back at me with that same blank stare, then leaves the bathroom.

"Fuck yes!" I yell out, then I hear a toilet flush. "Oh..hi." I look at the person who just came out of the bathroom.

-