Sailor pt.6 (j.o)

Last part i think.

Play the DAMN SONG

"Sailor Song" -Gigi Perez

Summary: Jenna's parents tear Y/n and Jenna apart it leaves Jenna with one option.

Jenna Ortega x Female reader

Check out the other parts for more information!

-

No one's POV:

"I love you, too."

"If you loved me you'll let me continue to be with you." Jenna says tears coming down onto her face.

"Jenna." Y/n sighs, she holds Jenna who's crying onto her shoulder. "I can't—you're risking it all for me. Your family, your image, everything Jenna—you being you—"

"This is being me! Me loving you is being me!"

"Jenna—I—we can't! Your parents they said no."

"I don't care what they say, Y/n I love you—I remember when—I remember when I saw you in church that first time since awhile..I looked at you, and saw everything. And you know, that scared the shit out of me. How could I be me—if I loved a girl? How could God forgive me? But, when I saw you under the bleachers and the way you talked to me—Y/n I'd risk it all for you. I do anything for you, Im in love with you! I don't care if you're a girl and Im not supposed to."

"Jenna—I love you so much. But, this could mess everything up for you."

"I don't care. I love you." Jenna says, and before Y/n can respond she kisses her.

There's a knock at the door. Y/n gets up, opening the door.

"Yea, mom?" Y/n looks at her mother standing in her doorway.

"Um, Jennas parents are here. They are asking for you, Jenna."

Y/n looks at Jenna who has her face in her head.

"Shit." Jenna closes her eyes sighing.

"What's going on?" Y/ns mother looks at her daughter confused. She waits for an answer.

"Uh, nothing mom—"

"Y/n L/n."

"Jennas parents kinda found out about me and Jenna hanging out. And they don't like it obviously because Im gay—"

"Because you're gay?! Why does that matter to them?" Her mother snaps, now starting to get angry.

"They don't want their daughter hanging out with a queer kid mom! It's obvious."

"Jenna!" Jennas mother's voice could be heard from downstairs. Jenna gets up off Y/n's bed walking over to the door.

"I love you." Jenna kisses Y/n.

They pull away.

"I'll—I'll see you later, right?" Y/n mutters, looking her Jennas dark brown eyes.

"Yeah. I love you."

"I love you too, Jen."

Jenna walks downstairs, looking at her parents.

"Jenna—"

"Let's go." Jenna takes her parent's arm, out of Y/n's house.