Spider-Women (j.o)

(requested)
[ y/n is spider-women, and Jenna finds out.]

Jenna Ortega x Female reader

Doin' time -Lana Del Rey

-

Y/n's POV:

I pick up my skateboard, walking into my school. Other useless day of school. I immediately go to my locker, unlocking it and putting some books in I don't need yet.
Then the bell rings. Perfect timing like always. I walk towards first period.

Finally getting there, I see Oliver. One of my best friends, I sit by him since they're no assigned seats.

"And how was your morning?" He looks over at me.

"Boring." I reply plainly.

"Same, just stupid school everyday." He shakes his head. "I did hear Noah n' Isabella broke up though."

"Well, the IT couple finally had enough." I sigh.

"Alright students, please take out your texts book and open it up to page 56." The teacher begins talking.

-

I sit down by myself and begin taking out my lunch.

"Mrs.Anderson's class is so fucking boring. I wanna drop it so bad." I look up seeing Jenna sitting across me.

"Hi, to you too." I smile. She leans over the table, giving me a quick little peck on the lips.

"Sorry, she just pisses me off." She pulls out her lunch.

"Then just drop it?" I furrow my eyebrows, taking a bite out my sandwich.

"Its mandatory, Y/n." She looks at me.

"Well, Im sorry to hear that. How's your day so far?"

"Besides Mrs.Andersons class, its going fine." She laughs slightly. "Wanna go to the movies today?" She begins eating.

"Yeah, if nothing pops up. For sure." I smile at her, which turns into me staring.

"You're staring." She smiles awkwardly.

"You look really good today, alright?" I quickly look away.

-

The final bell rings and everybody begins to leave the class. As soon as I get out I see Jenna waiting for me.

"You wanna ride with me?" Jenna asks, as she interlocks our hands.

"Yeah, movies, right?" I ask her. She just nods.

She pulls out her keys unlocking her car.

"Want me to drive?" I ask.

"No, its fine. Im not that tired today. Thank you though." She smiles, kissing my cheek, before she gives a worried look. "Are you okay..?" She furrows her eyebrows.

"Im fine, Im fine." I reply calmly.

"Are you sure—? Your face is really red."

I look down.

"Lets just get in the car." I reply, she just nods laughing.

-

"Gosh, Paul Blart is literally my spirit animal." Jenna laughs, walking out of the movie theater.

"He can literally stop anyone." I laugh, walking down the street with mine and Jenna's hands together.

"Wanna stay the night?" Jenna, leans onto me.