Impress (j.o)

[Y/n tries to impress Jenna at her football pratice.]

Jenna Ortega x Female reader

Superman -Eminem

-

Y/n's POV:

I take off my slides and begin putting on my cleats.

"Ready to get fucked out there, L/n?" My friend Noah says.

"Wow, Noah. Im flattered, but Im gay." I shrug.

"Oh fuck you!" He laughs pushing me over slightly.

"Like I said, Im gay!" I look over at him.

"Whatever asshole. I see your girlfriend on the benches." Noah points, I forgot. Its open practice today.

"What—? I don't have a girlfriend." I furrow my eyebrows.

"Jenna! Ortega!" He shouts at me. My head quickly turns her way.

"Oh fuck." I raise my eyebrows.

"Gotta put in that work now." He winks at me.

"When don't I?" I roll my eyes, then put on my pads, and take my helmet with me.

"C'mon, slow ass." He heads out onto the field and I follow behind him.

"Alright guys, today we're just gonna be running scrimmages. Nothing special, nothing new. Just something to get us ready for the game, got it?" Coach tells us. We all nod. I put my helmet on snapping it into place.

"Jordan, will be qb 1 for the yellow team." Coach throws yellow pennies at us. "And miles will be qb for team red." I throw on my yellow penny and we start off with the ball.

"Let me lock you up real quick." Noah laughs in front of me.

"C'mon, you know whos watching." I smile at him.

"Shes looking.." Noah teases.

"Hike!" Qb yells, and I immediately take off going my route. Unfortunately qb doesn't throw it to me, but the other WR caught it. Earning us about 17 yards. We move up and get into position. I look at the bleachers, Noahs right. Shes staring right at us.

"Hike!" The qb yells. I take off. He throws it towards me this time and I catch. Noah tackles me as I do.

"Eat dirt." He laughs.

"Cockblocker." I tell him back laughing, we all move up doing it over and over again, til' we make a touchdown. I look to the bleachers, then I catch her gaze. She smiles slightly, making me smile back.

"L/n! Get on your position!" Coach yells.

"Sorry, coach!" I shout, running to where Im suppose to be. Our kicker punts the ball and we all run towards the other team.

-

I snap my helmet off, alone in the girls locker room. Pros of being the only girl on a boys team.

"Hell of a practice?" I hear a voice enter the room.

"Nah, that was nothing." I groan, taking off my protective pads.

"You know, I caught you staring..multiple times." I look to see Jenna leaning onto the lockers.

"Can't take my eyes off a pretty girl? Can you blame me?" I tilt my head. She smiles, looking away.

"That was really good." She nods, laughing.

"I do have the best rizz on the team.." I shrug, both of us laughing.

"So, you're a player?" She raises her eyebrows at me.

"Pfft. Never." I shake my head. "My snap score is a thousand."

"Very low for a football player." She makes eye contact with me.

"Why'd you come in here Jenna?" I tilt my head leaning closer to her. She comes closer to me. I look down at her.

"No reason." I feel her breath on my face due to how close we are. "See you at the game." She smiles at me before backing down.

"W—what?" I furrow my eyebrows, releasing a breath I didn't know I was holding in. She winks at me before leaving the locker room.

-

(A/n: im pretty sure my snap score is below 1000)