Movie (l.d)

No murderer AU
[she wants to be in the movie.]

smut :)

Lorraine Day x Female reader

More M's -drake & 21 savage

-

Y/n's POV:

I sit on the couch, next to Wayne just chilling.

"I liked what I saw." Lorraine mumbles. RJ just scoffs. "Im being serious.." Theres a moment of silence. "I wanna be in the movie." Lorraine looks around.

"Well damn." Wayne laughs.

"No, you can't." RJ shakes his head.

"What—why not?" Lorraine asks.

"Let the girl be in the movie!" Bobby-Lyne, says.

"No. It wouldn't fit the plot line." RJ defends.

"Nobodies comin' for the plot line. They just wanna see naked women." Max replies chuckling.

"Exactly." Wayne agrees.

"No—its not gonna happen." RJ disagrees once again.

"RJ, lemme talk to you outside." Wayne, takes him.

"So, Lorraine you're gonna you know with Jackson? Or?" Max asks.

"Im not really into guys." She says, her accent sticking out.

"You're gay..?" Jackson laughs. She just nods her head.

"Looks like we got the perfect match for you." Bobby-Lyne goes into a fit of laugher. I sit there quietly.

"What do you mean?"

"She means Y/n likes women." Max replies. Lorraine looks over at me.

"Hi." I look at her. She just smiles at me. Her eyes stays on me when RJ and Wayne come back in.

"Whats the word?" Max looks over.

"Shes gonna be in the movie." Wayne laughs. RJ goes upstairs to set up his camera equipment.

-

"Are you sure you wanna do this?" I ask Lorraine. She nods now taking off her shirt. The girls get her ready. I walk up to RJ.

"Sorry for whats about to happen." I say awkwardly. I mean..Im about to have sex with his girlfriend, while he's watching!

"Its just business." He's replies, clearly mad. Welp, theres not much more I can do.

"Right." I sit on the bed. I've had sex with a girl before. Many, many times, but Lorraine shes different—? Don't. Don't do that. Do what? Don't act like shes your girlfriend! Shes only doing this for the film! Right. Fuck.

"L/n?" Bobby-Lyne calls over to me. I turn my head quickly.

"Yeah?" I mutter.

"You ready?" Shes asks. You got this. I nod my head. Lorraine crawls onto the bed.

"And action." RJ says. Lorraine crawls over to me getting on top of me. She leans down pressing her lips onto mine, while I lay there. I flip us over holding myself up with one of my arms and the other holding her back. We attach our lips again her moaning. Gosh shes turns me on. I take off her bra, then her underwear. She slips off my shirt and I put two fingers into her. She moans into my ear. Fuck. Is she faking it—? I know its just acting but...Im really turned on. Her hands land on my neck pulling me closer to her. I swallow my salvia seeing I was practically drooling over her. I look back at the camera and see Wayne give me a thumbs up. Lorraine grind onto my fingers, as I continue pushing them in and out.

"Fuck—right there! Mm." She breathes out. Is she gonna actually cum..? I curl my fingers make her eyes widen. She can't be faking this—can she..?

"You're such a slut." I grunt out, just business. Just fucking business. She moans at my words. She leans her upper body up kissing me. We make out as I continue to fuck her. I feel her walls clenching onto my fingers. Holy shit—shes actually gonna cum.

"More moaning!" Wayne whispers to me and her.

"Shit! Im gonna cum! Fuck!!" She moans. 'Its all business'. Wayne's words repeat in my head.

"And cut!" RJ yells, obviously uncomfortable. I pull my fingers out of Lorraine cleaning them. I hear whines coming from her, but don't acknowledge them.

"Great job, L/n!" Wayne chuckles.

"Yeah." I put my shirt back on.

"Lorraine! Amazing job. That looked real!" Wayne looks over at Lorraine.

"Thanks'." Her accent sticking out.

-

Since Im the only single one, I have to sleep on the pull out couch. Not great.

I feel a tap on my shoulder. I sit up, rubbing my eyes.

"Lorraine?" I furrow my eyebrows.

"Hey..Im sorry to wake you but—" I see her eyes. She looks at me, pupils dark. That look, the same look when we were making porn.

"Whats wrong?"

"I need you.." She trails off.

"To..?" I laugh slightly. She sighs her head now hanging low.

"I need you to fuck me, Y/n. I can't stop thinking about it. You in me. I want you." She says. I hide how shocked I am and don't say anything. She kisses me, pulling my close by my face. She pulls away. "Please.." I hear her whimper. I kiss her back pulling her onto the pull out bed. I find myself on top of a guys girlfriend. She pulls me by neck kissing me, after a moment she pulls away and leaves sloppy kisses on my neck. I pull my shirt off, then hers. She removes her pants quickly. The horniess is radiating off her. I go down on her using my tongue. Her hands grip the blankets, panting harshly. After a few moments I enter my fingers, and go up to her. As she was about to moan I cover her mouth.

"We don't want your boyfriend hearing me fuck you, do we?" I ask, hand still on her mouth. She shakes her head no. I continue in and out of her, until I feel her close. We both then hear footsteps.

"Hello, Lorraine?" RJ whispers. "Lorraine?" His voice comes closer.

"RJ, Im—" I try thinking of a lie. "Im naked!" I whisper back.

"What—why are you naked?"

"I sleep..I sleep naked." My fingers still going in and out of Lorraine. Her whimpers barely hearable.

"Oh—well did you see where Lorraine went?" He asks.

"No. Shes probably just in the bathroom."

"Oh, you're probably right. Well goodnight, Y/n." RJ tells me back.

"Night, RJ." I feel Lorraine tap on my arm. I remove my hand on her mouth.

"Im gonna—Im gonna cum-" She tries to whisper. I nod.

"Cum Lorraine." I go faster.

"Fuck—" She covers her own mouth. She releases onto my fingers spilling everywhere. Every a moment of her catching her breathe, she pulls me into a kiss. A steamy one. I feel her body grinding onto mine.

-

Maybe pt.2