1

Neteyam's POV

I was fishing with Lo'ak near the waterfall,  Jake's orders. I had such good memories there when I was a kid, it's where I caught my first fish, it is really a beautiful place, but now that i'm older, I don't. I'm trying to live up my dad, Toruk Makto. 

I have no time to enjoy life and I have so many responsabilities as the older brother. I try to stay strong for them, for my brother and sisters, pretend I don't feel, that I'm fine, try not to cry. Over the time, I learnt a few tricks on how not to cry, I just have to blink my eyes.  Sometimes, It's like Jake doesn't see for who I truly am.

My thoughts get interrupted when Lo'ak shakes my arm. That skawng almost gave me a fucking heart attack.

''C'mon bro. There's some strangers from a different clan in our village!''

It's the first time it happens, That's strange. I run back to the village with my baby bro  to see what he's talking about. I do in fact see some na'vi. They are lighter than us, a pretty light blue shade of skin with tattoos on them. They also had larger thicker tail  and some really strong arms and legs. Probably cause they swim all day. I think it's Tonowari, the olo'eykte of the Metkayina clan and Ronal, the tsahik. But it's not Tonowari's muscualr thighs that caught my attention. (Probably Jake's attention tho lmao)

Behind them, was a girl probably my age, she was gorgeous. She had long silky hair and we could see her stripes clearly. She had the prettiest eyes I've ever seen, eyes can tell a lot about a person. She had siren eyes, whever she looked back, its like she put you into a trance. I also noticed that her eyes were like a crocodile's, which makes sense since she is a water na'vi.

Shit, I didn't even realize I was staring. She noticed it and glared back at me. Flushed, I looked away knowing damn well I wanted to stare again. Who wouldn't? I never really made interest in girls. but that one was different. It's like she put a spell on me. Oh Eywa, why am I so attracted to her? The other guy glared at me, clearly she has what it looks like a overprotective brother.

Of course, I'm not the only one in shock. I side eyed Lo'ak and he was staring at the younger girl. She had curly hair and big doe eyes. She was also staring back. I scoffed, lovebirds. Lo'ak always tried finding validation from others, especially from Jake, but he's really hard on us. 

''Why have you come to us?''

I heard my father speak.

 ''Jakesooli. We are here to seek Uturu.''

Tonowari spoke softly to Jake who in return asked why. The family looked uncomfortable so Toruk Makto decided to shut up and help them.

''Ok. You will learn our ways through the forest just like the babies taking their first swing. My children will show your children our village.''

He gestured towards me and Lo'ak. That skawng groaned of annoyance, but i knew he was happy to spend time with the water girl., so was I, with the older one of course. I wouldn't steal my baby bro's girl. 

''Hey I'm Neteyam and this is Lo'ak'' 

The pretty girl smiled at me, Holy shit. I'm in the clouds.

Alyara's POV:

Coming here, hurt me. Having to leave my soul sister and ilu,  behind, but if it's for the better and to protect our family, then I will be fine. Tonowari did not say why we seeked uturu and I know why. It's my fault. But, I'm not even his true daughter, i'm adopted. I'm really thankful that we cares about me, unlike my parents who just disappeared.

''And I'm Tsireya, my brother Ao'nung and this is Alyara, my sister''

The older brother, Neteyam kept checking my out. Not in the creep way, but more in a sweet gentle way, kind of like he admired me.  I couldn't help but observe his tiny  waist and jawline. I mean- I never seen someone with such a jawline and waist. He had braids falling on his shoulder and he was very tall, like his father. It's not like I was interested in him anyways. It was forbidden. I glare at him.

Unlike Tsireya, that girl was totally checking out the younger brother, Lo'ak. She's brave. Sometimes I wonder what is going on inside her head. She's one of the innocent looking ones who in reality are crazy. (she's just like me fr)

Ao'nung looked like he was done with our shit. I can't blame him. He might be a cunt sometimes but he really means well. He did have to leave his home, so I undestand why he's mad. Except when he opends his godamn mouth. Here we go again. I wanna punch him.

''So you swing through trees like monkeys?'' 

Neteyam side eyed Ao'nung. 

''Shut up fishlips.''

Tsireya laughed at Lo'ak's commentary while Ao'nung rolled his crocodile eyes. We advanced into what looked like the heart of the village. Where another girl named Kiri greeted us, she looked really nice but also over everything. A mood. I wanted to be friends with her.

Then they showed us where we would live, it's not bad.. but I miss the sea.

                                                                              ﹌﹌﹌

''What do you think about your new home?''

Ronal asked looking at us for our approval. I didn't want to decieve her and say I miss home, so I pretended to be happy. I can't complain especially after they took me in.  I am truly grateful. We all smiled at her, we knew that her leaving her home that she is really proud of, made her embarassed. Like she ran away from the problems instead of fighting back, like she is weak. But I know out Tsahik, she is brave.

Even after the Sullies left, I was thinking about Neteyam. I don't have time to think about boys but for some reason it's like he's different from the other ones. His adorable smile. Maybe staying here wouldn't be as bad as I thought it would.

A/N: so idk how abt to feel abt this! like I have the idea really well in my head but then idk if the concepton is good if that makes sense

pls vote and comment!! i really wanna know your honest opions on the writing and all :)