7

i really recommend listening to the book playlist in this chapter :)

Alyara's POV

I woke up in my bed. Tsireya facing me, with a look of horror on her face. My first party and I end up literally passing out? I really fucked it up yesterday didn't I? Now I know not to drink sky people juice.

''What happened yesterday?'' I asked her, hoping to not hear what I dreaded.

''You were drunk and passed out, Neteyam brought you.'' she muttered, her head low.

Shit. I forgot exactly what happened, but I know it did not go well. I remembered a few glimpses, of me and Neteyam. How I literally confessed my feelings. Hopefully, he didn't think much about it. But I still couldn't help but wonder, if he felt the same.

''Do mom and dad know?'' I was praying to Ewya they wouldn't.

''No they don't Alyara.'' she reassured me and I smiled at her nervously.

I got up and met my mom with Neytiri talking like girlfriends, exchanging fashion tips. I giggled at that sight. On the other side of the room, Ao'nung was at the table, where he was gobbling his fruit like he hasn't eaten in forever.

''Where's' dad?'' I questionned Ronal.

''He went with Jakesooly on a 'bro-date'?'' she looked at me in a confused look, emphasizing the last word. Whatever it meant, aleast dad made friends.

I was not hungry, instead I decided to take a walk outside hoping I would find Neteyam, to talk about yesterday. I hopped around the forest, admiring the view, careless about where I was going. Somehow, I ended up at the same waterfall, we hung out that night. It was one of my favorite parts of the island. I had good memories there.

I simply decided to sit there and do nothing expect think. Especially about Neteyam. Suddenly, I heard someone behind me.

''I knew I could find you here Princess.''

The raspy voice that made my heart skip a few beats. I could it recognize anywhere. Neteyam.

''You stalking me now?'' I answered with a teasing smile.

He chuckled, ''And what if I was?'' He whispered with an accent, now towering over me giving me the eyes.

I wanted to curl myself right there, feeling all hot. Oh Ewya. The things he would do to me. My heart was beating so fast.

''Stop doing that'' I muttered a smile escaping my lips.

''Doing what darling? Care to enlighten me?'' He tilted his head and smirked. I could tell he knew damn well what he was doing.

He patted the grass near him where he was now sitting, indicating me to sit next to him. I gave him a shy smile and sat down. I wanted to ask more about yesterday, to see his point of view. But I did not want to make this awkward.

We were both laying down, his head now laying on my breasts and the rest of his body between my thighs, his tail curled up on me. I was playing with his braids, there were a few that I had to rebraid because they came undone. I liked braiding his hair. Neteyam looked happy in his spot, letting out soft purrs as he was carressing my thigh. That comforting feel that was all I needed right now. That touch that could literally make me faint. If only he knew how much I craved him at the moment.

I've never thought much about our touch, it made me giggle like a little girl but I didn't think much about it. But what the hell were we, cause I know we weren't just friends.

''Yesterday, when I was drunk what happened?'' I asked him breaking the silence.

He turned around to inspect my face with a smirk, now laying on me, that was burning hot. I observed him. His sleepy eyes fading into mine that I couldn't look away, his braids caressing my breasts and his smile, that mischevious look on his face. His freckles, lighting up and his ears lifted up. I liked that most about him, how he put his emotions into his body language. I found that a huge turn on, even though I wasn't a touchy person. He changed that for me, now, it was all I've been think about, day and night.

''Mmm.. well you did say that you liked me but- you were drunk. '' he says with a grin on his face.

Oh shit.

''Well.. did you tell me how you felt?'' I say bodly.

He approached himself, closer to my face, as I could feel his breath on me. ''Do you wanna know if this feeling floats both ways?''

''I do.'' I say.

''Kiss me and let's see.'' he answered with a raspy voice making me die right there.

''You did not answer my question.'' I answer.

I wanted to kiss him, but I've never kissed someone. What if I did it wrong? Homeboy probably kissed plenty of girls before I came here, it's undeniable that all girls were on the knees for him. I don't blame them.

''Can't you get a clue that I crave you?'' he groaned moving closer making me melt.

Neteyam's POV

I would start getting embarassed if Alyara did nothing.

But she caught me off guard by pressing her lips against mine, molding perfectly together like they were meant to. It felt like fireworks, like she was my drug. I grab her by the waist as she holds the back off my neck tightly, running her fingers through my braids with the other hand. All that tension finally exploding, but she was hungry for more, letting our small whimpers and that did it to me. Deep inside it was so much more than just a kiss. Oh my Ewya. I was so into it.

I felt like I was on fire and she was gasoline.

Her lips were soft, just like I imagined, She opened her mouth, our tongues now exploring each other. My girl running her hands on my back. The kiss getting rougher and deeper as I grasp for air. I couldn't control myself, that was exactly what I wanted and dreamed of. I am down badly.

She was mine and I was hers. In my mind, when she's not right there beside me, I go crazy cause here isn't where I wanna be.

''You got me obsessed.'' she says moaning between kisses.

I pulled away and chuckled. I can't believe what just happened. I rested my hand on her thigh, still in disbelief, just like she was. It was a amazing kiss. I could see her blushing and looking away embarassed, but I did not want her to feel like that. I grabbed her chin gently, making her look at me, inking my gaze into her.

She was hot especially taking over, when she got rid of her shyness, doing things that I didn't know she was capable of. But she couldn't see what I did, I wish I could just explain to her what I see. All the beauty she didn't see. I was literally floating in the clouds.

''I waited for that so long.'' I muttered.

''So did I-'' she teases leaning in for another kiss.

A/N:

I did it yall................. they kissed 🤷‍♀️

tell me what you think about the kiss idk if i wrote it correctly but i was listening to chase atlantic while writing 😭😭

hopefully it wasn't shit 👩‍🦯

eeeek