Enemies or Lovers-?

"I won't tell you anything!" Onyx says with a struggle.

"Oh, I don't want you to tell me anything..." Kylo begins, "I want you to beg, I want you to whimper.. I want you to sing," his tone becomes harsh as he states, "Look, I want you to talk. I want to hurt you, and I want to enjoy it."

Onyx looks up at him, "Well it's gonna take a lot to get me there."

"I hope so..." Kylo chuckles, "I can't wait to hear you scream."

"... Hey, boss?" A voice asks softly.

"I wonder- What, we're a little busy here!" Kylo yells.

"Uh.. Yeah, I just had a question," The voice says.

Kylo turns, "Oh, for christ's sake, what is it, Philip?!"

Phillip raises his voice enough for Onyx as well to hear, "Yeah, so like- The guys and I are all back here, and we're just wondering uhm.. When are you guys gonna fuck?"

"What..?" Kylo asks, starstruck.

"Yeah, what?" Onyx repeats.

"Like I get that this is a torture session and all but, like, it sounds like y'all are gonna bone or somthin'."

Kylo looks disgusted, "This is my archenemy, what the fuck?!"

"So this isn't like an enemy/lovers thing, because like, I'm down for that if you are-" Phillip pushes.

"Fuck outa here, Phillip, I'm busy!" Kylo screams, "And don't interrupt me again!"

"Okay, my bad!" Phillip throws his hands up in the air and leaves the room, shutting the door behind him.

"Jesus, Phillip," Kylo says, calming down and turning back to Onyx.

"They almost caught us this time," Kylo says quickly.

"Yeah, that was close..." Onyx says.

"You just wanna make out now?"

"Yes, please."