AWWWWWW

Onyx steps over to Kylo. Looking up, he says, "hey, Ky?"

"Yes, Onyx, what's up?"

"I know we fight all the time and stuff but ... I just wanted to let you know that I'd die for you," he answers sweetly.

"... Really?"

"Yeah. Really."

Kylo makes a sort of 'hm' noise. "That's dumb."

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN DUMB, IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE CUTE!" Onyx looks annoyed but confused.

Looking the hero dead in the soul, Kylo responds, "Dying for someone is easy, anyone can die for someone... But killing-" he raises and drops his eyebrows, "Well I'd kill for you."

"Awwe-! I-I think that's cute-!" Onyx looks back up in his scared tone. 

"It's supposed to be."

Just then, Connor and Phillip appear in the corner. 

"Awwe! That's so sweet!" Connor says.

"I- Sure it was. Uh- yeah." Phillip looks at the two, then looks at the sidekick. "Would you kill for me?"

"Uhmmmmmm... no! But I'd stay up 'till like 3am and make ya soup if ya wanted it."

Phillip at first gives an almost hurt glance at him, which then breaks into a smile as he cries, "You do love me!!"

"WE'RE NOT THERE YET!" Connor yells in embarrassment. The villain and the hero stare at them in complete shock, then stare at each other.

"I didn't know they're gay?" Onyx whispers.

"I did. Didn't know they're dating though."