PHILLIP STOP INTERRUPTING!

"Hear me, you imbecile, I will beat you to the ground until you're begging for mercy!" Kylo yells.

Onyx becomes intimidating, "I'd like to see you try... I could do this all day."

"Oh, you little-"

"Uh- Hey, boss?"

"Jesus Christ, Phillip. What?!" Kylo screams.

"Uhm, are you sure you want to be fighting him?" Phillip's voice almost quavers.

Kylo rolls his eyes, "Yes, Phillip, he's my archenemy!"

Phillip gives a small laugh, "You sure about that? 'Cause like-" he brings his voice down, "I think he's enjoying it."

"W-what do you mean, enjoying it-?" Kylo asks as he looks confused at Phillip and the hero.

"Punch him. See what happens."

Kylo just stares. "Uhm, okay?" He throws the punch and Onyx takes the hit while laughing.

"Oh, my god." The villain looks like he's just been played.

"See what I mean?" Phillip asks in a smug, 'I told you' tone.

Kylo turns back towards Philip, "Shut the fuck up," he points to the door, "get out."

"Okay, my bad." Phillip puts his hands up and retreats for the door, shutting it behind him.

"God, Phillip, Jesus!" Kylo looks straight at Onyx, "You have to stop acting like a masochist-"

"I'm sorry it's just funny because you hit like a seven-year-old," Onyx giggles.