OMG PHILLIP SAID THE THING.

Onyx peeks his head around the corner, thinking aloud to himself, "The villains gotta be around her somewhere. He's hiding, I know it."

Kylo then walks up behind him, whispering, "Hey, hero, what are we doing?"

"Shh, we're looking for the- OH MY GO-"

"SHH. WE'RE WATCHING." Kylo whisper-screams.

"Uhh... Watching what?" Onyx whispers.

"Watching them." The villain points over.

When the hero looks over, he's surprised to see his sidekick and...

The villain's henchman?

"That was such a good dinner. Are you sure your boss is okay with us using his warehouse?" Connor asks.

"I mean he doesn't come around here anyways so I don't see why he wouldn't be."

"oh my god, they're on a date!" Onyx's whispering voice strains.

"I know right!!" Kylo whispers.

"Hey, I also wanna apologize for the whole "I love you" the other day, I know you're not ready, I'm really sorry."

"No, you're fine! It's not you, it's me."

"THAT'S A BREAK-UP LINE WHAT IS HE SAYING-" Onyx whisper-screams.

"PHILLIP. GET IT TOGETHER." Kylo whisper-screams.

"When I first came out, I met this guy and I thought I was in love but it was actually just a learning experience and a lot of character growth, so- I-I guess what I'm trying to say is uh- I think I love you too."

"Really?"

Onyx's jaw drops so low, he turns to look at the villain, looks straight back at his sidekick and Phillip, and gasps. "THIS HAS ESCALATED SO QUICKLY." He whisper-screams.

Also whisper-screaming, Kylo grins, "THAT'S MY BOY! YES!"