WOAHH WHAT? HERO SAID HUH?

"It's over, stay down!" Onyx yells.

Kylo looks up at him with a menacing look and says, "You may have defeated me this time, but I promise, in the future, I'll be more than ready to kill you..."

"Shut it, scum!" The hero spits.

Kylo turns his head, then stares straight up at Onyx, "did you just spit on me?" He asks with an extremely confused, but also disgusted look.

"Uh... yeah-?"

"Why the fuck would you spit on me-?"

"Well like you know when you- you know, defeat me, you spit on me, and I kinda like it, so I thought if I spit on-" Kylo cuts him off.

"Woah, woah, woah, you like it?"

"W- I- I didn't say anything!" Onyx stutters. Just then, Phillip walks in.

"Um, hey boss, we're ready with the getaway van."

"Not now, Phillip, did you just hear what he said?" The villain jumps up from the ground, still in utter disbelief.

"Uh, no, what did he say?"

Onyx now sobbing in embarrassment, Kylo repeats to Phillip, "After I beat him up, he likes it when I spit on him!"

"Bro- That's weird." Phillip gasps.

"I-I like you, okay?" Onyx says, trying to defend himself.

"Fighting to the death and you wanna get spit on?" Phillip asks, also in shock.

"Listen, there's just a lot of tension, and- you know, it's just... I like it when he hits me-" Onyx cries, not helping his situation.

"WOAH," Kylo screams.

"WOAH!!" Phillip tosses his hands in the air.

"WHAT?!" Onyx sobs.

Kylo then yells, "YOU'RE ACTING LIKE A MASOCHIST AGAIN!"

Onyx looks him dead in the eyes and says, "oh."