You can rest now [3]

Talker// CHAPTER THREE

Broken. Loneliness was a powerful thing. The cries of death can be heard one way or another. For Steven Rogers, it was sudden. With a pang in the chest. Tony's was foreseen by him himself. A smile was seen before he died. Natasha's was known too well. She knew she couldn't escape or else they would lose. Death can come in forms unbelievable.

No one exactly knew what happens when death begins, they just knew that it happened to everyone. So when the avengers died and appeared in the Galaxy, surprising reactions appeared.

No one out runs the action of death. That is unless you were super soldier one day. Though, age can catch up if you let it. Steven Rogers knew the consequences of going back in time. But he did it anyways. Now he sat in the young body he once had before going back in time.

He could see the stars from all around the world. He could see Natasha, and Tony. His two friends. He fought with them.

Pain is odd. It holds itself in different forms. Clint could feel it like a shot. Thor thought it was a rush of air. But Bruce knew it was just another surprise from the gods' perspective.

Pain is an essence that cannot be escaped. It's name is Pain for a reason. It's merely another attack no one knew was arriving. The past was naive. The present was hopeful. But the Future was faithful.

Every time period contains a different essence. That's what Iris knew. Her view of the world was different. She saw them all at once. She was Strange. It's odd using that word as a personality trait instead of name, isn't it?

There was a difference between Iris and Strange. Iris was hopeful and kind. Strange was secretive and tired. No one could explain the difference in dear time. All the world knew was that their heroes were gone.

All. Gone. Not forever. Imagine what it would be like, to wake up one day and realize you were awake. Asleep, yes, but awake and alive. That's what Tony, Natasha, and Steven always felt.

Tony weighed his options of life. He could stay in the S.H.I.E.L.D agency for all his life, no one knowing he was there, or. Or he could go and find his friends and family. He could find Pepper. She was most likely old now though.

He opted for the second option in quick seconds. The way he was resurrected was unknown to Tony. Their boss didn't want the Avengers to know yet.

He barged through the halls into the back of the building. The fresh air stung his skin once more. The wind blew through his short hair. His eyes squinted ever so often when the sunlight hit his eyes in a certain direction.

He sighed before looking towards the roads. They were still busy but empty. No loud honks or zooming noise crossed Tong's ears. The wonders could last forever, but they didn't. Anders, the S.H.I.E.L.D new director, explained how Pepper had figured out the formula for flying vehicles.

Tony felt proud of his wife. She was intelligent. Brilliant. Though at times Tony had mumbled about Pepper not understanding his thoughts,Tony felt proud. He conjured enough confidence to trudge through the streets to find his friends.

He felt a crowd surround him. Cars surrounded the area in a two feet perimeter. Children looked through jackets in curiosity, "Mr. Stark, we made it clear you would not leave the agency without permission."

"Just because you're in charge of S.H.I.E.L.D doesn't mean I'll do what I'm told Anders," Tony sneered as if obvious. He had saved the world for crying sake, you would think they had some form of respect.

"I have some people for you to meet though, they're special." She smiled softly. Tony objected for a few minutes before he trudged after the shorter European woman towards the office building.