Reunion

Captain's Shield returns//CHAPTER SIX

Some would say that Steve wouldn't have the shield he was given. Wrong, very wrong. He had some S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents put a magnet in him and his shield. This made the shield return any time he needed it. So there he was, the shield running from the new owner to Steve, lucky man to be revived with the magnet intact. He chuckled in response to the shield in his arms and ran back at his friend. His shield clashed the man's fist in the air.

"You merely obstacle of Hulk!" The green man said. Though it wasn't something he would say, Steve hadn't bothered to bare on it.

"Ya well, Steve is tired so let's hurry this up!" Steve said the same way Bruce spoke. Steve jumped in full speed, tackling Bruce Banner's face. He and Bruce fought till they couldn't breathe, or that's what Anders thought. Soon after Steve was charging at Bruce again.

Natasha was more busy trying to remove Clint from his delusional facade. Her eyes glistened with sorrow as she kicked the man in his nuts. Blood was seething from a corner of her forehead where Clint passed an arrow by. She rubbed her lips to clear the dryness from it and the new blood.

No one would admit that Natasha and Clint had a romantic relationship that they couldn't comprehend. So it only hurt Natasha more when they fought. They spun in circles on the floor and swung at each other's throats as if it was a training affair.

Clint reached for an arrow that was nowhere to be found. He had run out quicker than anticipated. He bit his lip before running at an arrow that was clear in his path. They clashed in midair with a small grunt and gasp.

Thor was a whole other problem though. He was a god, and Tony was a man with no suit. Lighting came in from all directions around them in a circle indicating Thor's anger. His eyes were dark blue to Tony. But that could've been his dizzy vision coming into interference.

Thankfully, Thor was humble enough to not use his hammer. Yet. Tony slipped under the god he worked with in a sweet second. His heart was beating faster than ever possible. Before he could plow a hit, web silk came through interference.

"Hey Mr. Stark! Got yourself a problem don't you?" He laughed through the mask. He pulled the god backwards into a summersault before standing.

"Thanks kid, let's kick ass." Tony smiled delightful to see his teen friend. With a quick nod, both brunettes tackled the man onto the floor with a kick and punch. It wasn't difficult as Thor was becoming weaker when the silk touched him, keeping the god down.

The sounds of cries and screams filled the time square as they fought. Sounds of thunder and clashing was sounded together with a clash of thumps. No one in a million years would've thought of this tragedy happening. Especially when everyone thought they died, and then proceeded to create the Avengers Museum.

AVENGER MUSEUM OPENING

"Come on Lydia! I don't wanna miss the grand opening!" Morgan grumbled towards the amount of stairs. She was dressed in a simple outfit with some makeup to compliment her face.

"Coming, Coming," Lydia Parks mumbled out of her lips. Her brown hair tied into a ponytail of intricate details. Her blue eyes stared deeply into Malia's face as she turned around.

They walked down the street towards the huge architectural building. A perfect spot was saved for a museum that was opening that day. It was higher tech than expected from the Mayor.