You're Awake[3]

Fighter//CHAPTER FIVE

Natasha stood in the center of the street with S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents around her. Steve ran through the crowd with Tony close behind him. A crashing sound had erupted the sudden explosion.

There stood hulk, angry. His eyes were blood shot red indicating he was crying. But his body was angry. It was like he had no control of his decisions.

He ran at cars and threw them around. "Go! Leave." Steve said to civilians around them. Being resurrected had a few perks, like the mind seeing him as a super soldier still. He ran straight into battle with no armor or things to help him.

He merely punched and shoved the green man to the ground. The camera man who was broadcasting had fallen, leaving the camera to film the thing without knowing. Tony helped send civilians into the clearing for safety. Natasha created a bigger perimeter for Steve to fight in.

The blonde was thrown to the building beside him for a second. He stood in anger, "COME ON BRUCE! Fight me like you mean it." Children and adults watched in horror as he challenged the green monster.

"Rogers! We can handle this," Anders said loudly towards the blonde haired man.

"I'm done asking for the government's permission. It's time we do it my way," he muttered running towards the scientist that was once his teammate.

Screams of horror sounded Natasha's ears as she helped bring kids to their parental figure. Things were getting more difficult by the second. Anders still tried her hardest to keep the super soldier away from the monster named hulk.

Then came thunder. Thor glowed in a bright blue and white color before he stood in front of Clint. "Gods of Asgard, you're insufferable." He whispered before chanting in an alien language that Natasha could say was from any planet but Earth.

Clint stood surprised for a second as his eyes changed colors. They turned indigo and blue. He stared at the children, then Natasha Romanoff. Surprisingly, being a S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent meant he got advanced skills and weapons.

He grabbed the small object in his pocket and threw it in his hand. It became a bow and arrows turned up in his back once another button was pressed. He ran towards the once girl, he had a romantic reaction on, in full force. Natasha was in surprise at this but soon recovered her consciousness and began to fight back.

When he ran into her with a tackle she fought to keep her stance. Man has it been awhile since she last fought, dying can hold back someone's life. Her body felt weak making it harder to fight her friend.

"WHAT THE HELL, CLINT?" She asked pushing him off her body.

"You left. I'm stuck here to fight and fend from paparazzi, and you just LEFT" he shouted angrily. They fought with intense speed and fury. Ironic using that word, his picture of memory was posted upon a wall in the S.H.I.E.L.D department.

Strange had caught up to them seeing the fight in horror. Back for a few years after Peter's incident with other worlds' beasts, Strange had found out how to have some people remember him. Including the avengers that survived and S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents and aliens across the globe. Also Ned, his best friend. Why is this explained? Well because Peter was on Stephen's heels to the commotion.

"Hey, Strange! Oh- um." Peter said beside him. He had caught up to him in the crowd.

"Kid, go help Tony stop that god." He said.

"What are you gonna do?" Peter panicked.

"I'm gonna try and stop them from killing each other and keep civilians safe."