Chapter 2

[Analyse]

.

.

.

"Could you tell who the preacher was?"

"Yeah, that was you, or, Drew. Whatever, same thing, both of you are Drew, just in different worlds I guess."

"Good. Do you know who would be 'the lord' that Drew believed in?"

"No? I'm not that smart, okay?! Just tell mee!"

"'The lord' would be the general public, or his parents with the influence of not tolerating music. Drew lives by the judgement of others, which is why when he said performing arts was a lost cause, he said it was the word of the lord. The school or most people don't seem to like people who enjoy music."

"You're back at your little genius again, aren't you? Whatever, keep going."

"The way he was executed, which was fire referenced the slow and painful process that he went through during the samsara cycle. Hailey having apparently ran away from her own country, is just like when she left Jake alone in the music clubroom. She would then later feel guilty for misunderstandings that Drew had showed her, and go back to the country, which meant she was going back to Jake."

"That...oddly makes sense."

"Hailey was referenced as the princess of the country, as in the leader of the music club. She said that if Drew were to be killed, by justice she were to be killed as well. This references the fact that Drew has helped Hailey by telling her the misunderstanding with Jake."

"And...How was Drew 'An innocent man'?"

"That's because by 'preaching his beliefs to Hailey', or bullying her, he actually motivated her to face her stage fright. He bullied her also as a warning, since he knew first hand that people who liked music wouldn't be treated well. He was warning her that she should stop, if she wants to stop being mistreated."

"So... he didn't have ill intentions?"

"Not at all. Who was the soldier then?"

"Me! Or, Jake.. Right?"

"Correct. Do you know why?"

"Is it because he hated Drew? He thought that Drew 'killed' Hailey, didn't he?"

"Ding, ding, ding. You're finally starting to understand. I presume you can figure the story by yourself now, can't you?"

He giggled softly, as he watched Jake's face turn to a pout. 

"Fine then! Don't tell me! I'll just keep on working on this."

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Are you joking with me, Drew?"

"Of course I'm not. I love you."

"I'm-..."