Chapter 10(!)

⚠️Warning: Gore and blood, and some disturbing description ⚠️

It's dark...

Why is it so dark right now?

"HELP! SOMEONE PLEASE HEL-" I heard a shout in the distance, and then a gurgled scream was heard.

My sight was soon lit up by something, but what greeted my vision was not a pleasant view.

The fires illuminated the whole area around me, and I could see the horrific display that lies in front of me. Bodies littered the ground, the smell of blood and burnt bodies was surrounding my whole senses. Parts of someone's guts was even spread out just a few distance away from me and a body with it's ribs torn apart was lying just beside a nearly collapsing building.

The crackling of fire could be heard around me..

And then...

Then a growl echoed in the surroundings.

I slowly turned my attention to the noise and saw a hideous sight in front of me.

.
.
.
.
.

.
.

There stood....

what seemed to be an abomination.

It was not a monster, hell no, it was far too disgusting, loathsome, too hideous to be one. It was something that should not be alive nor have been created. Something that should not be seen or even have existed.

This thing..

Its body was entirely made of human flesh, approximately a few dozen feet taller than me. Blood was quite literally squirting out of its skin that had holes in it, seemingly naturally made, its eyes...oh God its eyes were large. One of its eyeballs was pulled out of its sockets, barely dangling onto the reddish vein that was holding it. The other eye was rapidly rotating in all directions, trying to search for something but couldn't, the whole sclera of it was covered in pulsing red veins. Then there was its mouth, drooling a disgusting color of purple foam, there were even chunks of flesh stuck onto its teeth and I could barely make out that it's chewing someone's arm. It didn't have a nose, as well as even ears to listen or smell. It was just a giant...glob of muscles and flesh.

I wanted to vomit, I wanted to scream. To run, but my whole body was stuck. I wanted to close my eyes, turn away but I was paralyzed.

Then the purple veins in its body started emitting a darkish aura, as the hideous thing started letting out a guttural ear piercing scream, the eye that was still inside its eye socket and was rotating like shit earlier now locked unto me.

Then..

It stood on its hands...or for what I can make out.

It was standing the same way as an animal or a dog, but unlike its huge and definitely heavy body. The 'hands' that was attached to its front was small, though it was long and somewhat sturdy enough to hold its weight and as for its hinds...it was just a mass of globs or a bunch of flesh put together disgustingly. It's skin looked like it was boiling, for the flesh of it was bubbling and popping like how a boiling water does.