𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
𝖓𝖔 𝖗𝖆𝖕 𝖐𝖆𝖕

Tonight is the last Raw till Extreme Rules, I've been training so hard lately, I've been practicing at the performance centre.

I even befriended the Bella Twins, we trained with each other and even went out for dinner. It feels good that I at least have two friends, better than none.

Today I didn't travel straight to the arena, for the sake of this segment I was going to travel with Ric in his limo. He picked me up from the hotel.

(outfit)

(outfit)

"Kristal, looking good as always." Ric laughs as he hands me a glass of champagne. "What are we celebrating?" I look at him nervously as I place the glass in the cup holder.

"Your match this Sunday, don't think I forgot. How are you feeling?"

"I'm feeling good, I'm just a bit nervous but it will be worth it." I nod trying to hide the fact that I was scared. "Well that's good, I will be expecting you to walk out with that Divas Championship."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

RIC FLAIR SEGMENT

The shield and evolution, stood in front of each other, they looked as if they were reach to pounce on each other

Neither one of them know why they've been summoned to the ring. Before either one of them could start their trash talking, the titration comes on, they all turn to see what was going on. The limp pulls up in the arena, everyone in the crowd and commentary where wondering who was in the limo.

Evolution looked unbothered, while the shield looked confused. Especially Roman who was trying to figure out wether they were about to get set up.

The door was then swung open, revealing Ric Flair, he climbs out of the car and holds his hand out. Seth nudges Roman, they had to stay ready for whatever was to come next. I take his hand and step out of the car, I quickly fix my dress as Ric continue to hold my hand. I nod to him that I'm ready, he let's go of my hand. The crowd cheered even louder as we walk towards the stage.