𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
𝖓𝖔 𝖗𝖆𝖕 𝖐𝖆𝖕

EVOLUTION VS THE SHIELD

Sadly I have to be Randy's valet again for this match

Sadly I have to be Randy's valet again for this match. But intend this to be my last.

Coming off of a huge win comes with a lot of change, a lot of new responsibilities. Being a part of Triple H's little dispute is not one of them.

I'm now in charge of the women's locker room. I need to focus on them and retaining this belt.

I had a shower and got changed into my dress.

(outfit)

(outfit)

Christina made me wear this, she said that I "Need to stay cute."

She will always be a mystery to me.

The Bella's made me buy the dress when we went shopping a few weeks ago. I really didn't want to but they insisted, they even got Christina to join in.

Now I felt would be a good time to put it to use.

I pack my hair into a ponytail since I couldn't be asked to style it. I decided to go a bit more neutral so just some brown and black eyeshadow and lip gloss.

I walk out of the locker room and head over to the gorilla where I'm supposed to meet evolution. "Hey guys." I greet the trio, they end their conversation and turn to face me. "Hey Kristal, congratulations on your title win." Hunter pats my shoulder. "Thank you Hunter, good luck out there." Batista snickers. "Kristal, we don't need luck, I think that's what you should be saying to the shield."

"Okay guys you're on." One of the camera crew told us. Evolution's theme song comes on, they slowly walk to the ramp, I follow behind them.

As they were entering the ring, I decided not
to join them like I usually do.

I instead stood by the commentary table, I wanted to avoid any sort of involvement tonight. The shield make their entrance, they walk through the crowd and climb over the barricade. I couldn't help but stare at them.