01

5 years ago
_________

jisung was an average 14 year old. he was pretty skinny, and definitely not the strongest person. his vision was pretty bad as well. he always wore glasses.

he sat in his dad's office in his small apartment playing with his dad's stuff. was he supposed to? of course not. but it was fine since his parents weren't home.

his dad was a scientist. he did a ton of cool stuff with different chemicals. to be honest, jisung had no clue what that was, but he just knew that he mixed stuff together.

or that was what he thought at least.

he was curious about what would happen if he mixed these chemicals together like his dad did.

when jisung was snooping around, he found a box that had three small bottles of colored liquids in them. he assumed that these were some of the chemicals his dad used. he remembered that his dad had mixed a red and black liquid together, and it made some cool foamy soap stuff.

the liquids in the box were red, black, and blue. jisung decided to try to do the experiment that his dad did with the red and black ones. he just assumed that they were the same chemicals as the ones he saw his dad use. what would happen if he added the blue too?

he hoped it would make it a cool color and make the foam bigger.

he grabbed the box and put it on the floor.

he saw a package of plastic cups next to the desk, and without looking, got one of them out. he carefully opened the red liquid and poured it in.

all of it.

he looked in the cup and almost let out a scream. inside there was a spider flipped upside down. it looked like it had died a long time ago.

eww.

jisung hated spiders. he was very glad that the one in the cup was already dead.

he decided to continue his little experiment. he grabbed the container of black liquid and opened the lid. and while closing his eyes, he slowly poured it in.

he had his eyes closed for a while as he waited for the foam to rise up. he excitedly opened his eyes, only to be disappointed with the result.

what?

nothing happened. there was a small sizzle but it just died down.

that's disappointing.

he decided to go on and add the blue liquid. hopefully it would make somewhat of a foam like his dad showed him before.

that was a mistake.

when he poured it in, it basically exploded. most of the liquid wasn't even in the cup anymore. it was on the wall. of course his dad just had to have white walls. but most importantly, it was on jisung.

to say the least, it felt off.

it tingled his skin. dumbfounded, he just sat there.

how am i gonna clean this up?

dad is going to be so mad.

while he was thinking theses things, something caught his eye. it was pretty big. was it a rat? a mouse?

no.

it was a spider.

jisung screamed as he stood up, despite being covered in colored chemicals. he tried to run away, but he slipped in the mess he made.

once he fell he looked behind him. he didn't see it. was he just imagining it? he sat up and looked around the room.

he was sure he saw the spider, but maybe the chemicals did something to him. or maybe it wasn't as big as he thought and already crawled away. he decided to quickly attempt to clean up the mess.

luckily, the liquid came off the walls without too much of a struggle with the help of several clorox wipes.

he threw away the wipes, and put the box back hoping his dad would just forgot about the containers of liquids that were supposedly still in the box.

his mess was cleaned up, so he decided to go take a shower.

little did he know that the spider was on his back.

*

when he finished his shower, he felt awful. it was like he had a bad cold, but times ten.

he got out and dried his hair. while doing this, he saw two dots on the side of his neck.

was it a rash? or was it a spider bite??

as much as jisung wanted to tell his parents about it, he would have to explain the whole situation. how he used his father's materials to make an experiment, which failed and created a giant spider. and how it bit him, and he felt like he was going to die.

oh well i guess i'll get yelled at.

jisung felt like he was dying so he decided he would call his parents. he grabbed shorts and a tee shirt and began to put them on. when he was putting his shirt on, it felt weird? or something was different. the top was tighter then usual.

he walked to his mirror in his room. that's when he saw his reflection. was it really him?

the reflection of jisung had... muscles? like visible muscles.

jisung flexed his arm and sure enough you could see his biceps. he looked down. it wasn't just in the mirror, it was in real life as well.

he was amazed from this until his head started spinning. his vision got blurry. he could barely stand.

he then fell over onto the floor.

**

jisung ended up never telling his parents about it. he ended up being fine.

the muscles never went away. he realized he was super strong as well. his vision also improved. he no longer needed to wear his glasses.

jisung decided to start putting his ability to good use.

somewhere along the next few years he became a well known hero who people named spiderman.

  ————————

i decided to go ahead and start this book bc i wanted to write it 🥳

it was rly fun to write so i hope it wasn't boring! this will most likely be one of the longer chapters bc i'm thinking of doing shorter chapters for this book!

i'm not sure how long this ff will be yet but we will see 🤗🤗

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KKAMI 😘🤗

hope this book doesn't disappoint!!
any thoughts??>>

stay healthy!!
-✌️