23

and the car was going fast, right in front of them.

jisung's eyes went wide as he expected to see his friend in a terrible state.

but that wasn't the case.

minho stood with his hands holding the hood of the car, while the wheels kept rolling. it all happened so fast, that jisung didn't even know what had happened.

"ji, move the girl!" he as he pushed against the car to keep it from going forward.

the girl. the daughter of the woman sat behind minho crying her eyes out.

jisung ran towards her, quickly scooping her up, and turning and running back to the woman.

he just stopped the car? with .. his .. HANDS?

the woman came running towards the two, her face full of shock. "my baby! oh my god." she grabbed the small girl out of jisung's arms and fell to the ground, wrapping her into a hug.

but jisung couldn't even begin to think about the girl, as he was completely confused on how minho had stopped a fast running car, with his bare hands.

but minho's panicked voice suddenly snapped jisung out of his thoughts.

"ji w-what do i do? why won't the car s-stop?!" he yelled to him not knowing what to do.

okay, act quick jisung. it's simple. do what you always do.

without much thinking, he shot his webs towards the wheels of the car, hoping to get them stuck.

jisung kept on piling more webs after another, slowing down the speed of the wheels. he glanced up at the windshield and saw two very frightened, teenagers in the front seats.

there was obviously something wrong with the car, so it wasn't all their fault. but the boys in the car looked terrified.

"minho, can you please help the boys out of the car?" jisung asked loudly over the sound of the wheels, while still trying to fully stop them.

minho hesitantly nodded and slowly took his hands off the car, relieved to see it stay in the same place, and run to the driver's side of the car.

when he opened the door, he was meet with a screaming emo looking boy.

"ahhhh holy shit!" he then looked at minho with wide eyes. "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?"

minho didn't know what to say. wasn't he just an ordinary person? what.. what was he now? "i'm.. "

"changbin, your so stupid!" the other boy said to the loud one. "we.. just met spiderman's partner."

changbin's eyes went huge. "SPIDERMAN? SEUNGMIN WHAT? THAT'S HIM? A-AND THIS IS HIS PARTNER? WHAT IS GOING-   "

"omg just shut up!" seungmin said as he opened his door and got out. he stared at jisung holding the hood of the car for a second before he went anywhere.

he then ran around the side of the car where minho was trying to get changbin out of the car.

changbin had started crying about how he could of hurt the little girl, and how things could of been so much worse.

minho tried to comfort him the best he could, still sort of shocked. how.. how did i do that? that was me, right?

"thank you, uhh, lizard boy?" seungmin didn't ever remember seeing that spiderman had a partner. was he a new hero?

minho on the other hand was confused. lizard? do i look like a lizard? "can i borrow your phone?" he suddenly asked seungmin who was still in front of him.

seungmin nodded his head and reached into his pocket. "it's almost dead, but yeah sure."

when minho got the phone, he went on the camera app and took a look at his face.

oh my god, i really am a lizard.

minho's neck was sort of scaled and more green then his usual skin tone. and his pupils were different.

what is wrong with me?

"you look cool." changbin finally relaxed after all of his screaming. "is your name really lizard boy?"

minho looked at the two boys. "i'm not sure about it yet." is all he could think of saying. spider-man's partner? me?

meanwhile jisung was processing what just happened. he had just revealed his identity to four new people. the boys seemed pretty cool about it, but the woman and her daughter were staring at him with big eyes.

"are you alright?" he asked quietly, stranding next to them.

the mother of the girl then looked up at jisung. "so your spiderman?"

all jisung could do was nod.

she suddenly smiled and quickly glanced at her daughter and looked back again.

"thank you so much. your an amazing young man, and you should feel proud of what you do. if you ever need anything, you can reach out to me, i'll give you my number. and i promise to not share your identity, so don't worry about it"

jisung couldn't help but smile. "of course, and thank you." he glanced at the woman's daughter and bent down. "you have to be careful by the street. there are many fast cars, and you could get hurt."

the small girl nodded, but suddenly got out of her mothers arms and started to run back near the car.

"honey where are you going?" the woman yelled to her.

the girl was running towards minho, which caught him by surprise.

she then hugged his leg. "thank you kraken!" her face was bright as she hugged him.

minho bent down to the girl on the ground. "kraken? but my name is minho?" he said softly as he smiled at the girl.

"your name should be kraken. just imagine kraken and spiderman! i read a book once, and a superhero was named kraken. i think it suits you!" she said, already loving her idea.

kraken? spiderman and kraken?

"your a super hero, you know?" she said as she hugged minho's chest.

minho smiled and hugged the girl back. "me?"

she nodded. "of course, you saved me!"

jisung smiled from a far, even though he didn't really know what was going on.

so the experiment did that to him? do i have a partner now? is this what this means?

__________________

update!
it's been like 10 years since the last time i updated so omggg
if y'all come up with anything better than 'kraken' lmk cause i didn't know what to do :0

i'm trying to drag the book out a bit more for some more chapters before it's overrr  ☹️

hope everyone is doing okay today!!
- ✌️