26

minho immediately jumped up from the couch when he heard his doorbell ring, as he was so excited to see jisung today.

he had gone shopping recently, and found a hoodie that he thought jisung would like. it was sort of a random gift, but he couldn't help but be happy to give it to him.

as he walked down his stairs he paused shortly after looking out the window.

"well that's not minho." he said with a small laugh shrugging his shoulders to see who the woman at his door was.

he hopped off the last step and put his hand on the door handle.

but suddenly he felt tense.

he couldn't really describe the feeling, but it made him remember how he felt before the car had almost hit the woman's daughter.

is.. something happening again? he began to get scared of who was behind the door. was it someone bad?

minho was taken out of his thoughts from banging coming from the other side of the door.

"minho, you home? it's jisung's aunt, please open the door!" the woman yelled from outside.

jisung's aunt? he remembered her, but what was she doing here? wasn't jisung supposed to be here?

his eyes went wide when he began to think what could have happened. is jisung hurt? did something happen to him? is that why he never replied to my text? without even knowing it, he grabbed the bag by his door that he had his suit inside of. he's not hurt, right? what should i d-

"minho!" jisung's aunt yelled louder then before trying to grab the boys attention.

he quickly opened the door and was met with a slightly frightened looking woman.

minho forgot to even greet her, as his concerns grew bigger. "is jisung alright? w-why are you here instead of him?" he quickly looked behind her making sure that he wasn't there.

"there is something happening in the main city! jisung's already there, but i don't think he can manage all by himself!" she said quickly. "i'm not even sure what's going on, but i could tell it was bad. can you please help him? i don't want him to get hurt or something or worse he could end up dy-    "

"don't worry, i'm already on my way." minho said as he ran past her, his legs just taking action, leaving her at the door.

minho had learned to quickly get on his suit just like jisung had done. it was a very easy and quick process.

soon he no longer looked like a high school student, but like somewhat of a hero?

well, a hero no one knows yet, beside a woman and some teenagers.

he didn't realize actually how fast he was until he looked down at his feet. they just seemed to carry him quickly exactly like he wanted, but ten times faster then before.

when he approached the main part of the city, his eyes only widened.

fire? what even happened?

there was smoke in the air and people running around on the ground.

and what was that in the distance? he couldn't tell through all the smoke.

however, he knew it wasn't good.

where are you jisung?

**

"over here!" rasp voices yelled from the bottom floor of one of the buildings. "please help us!"

jisung didn't know why there weren't any firefighters here yet. did no one call?