𝗢𝗻𝗲: 1

•A hopeless romantic all my life

•A hopeless romantic all my life. Surrounded by couples all the time•

Y/n P.O.V

I walked out of the kitchen, I sighed in relief, the living room is all clean, I stepped downstairs, looking around the comic book store, keeping some books in order, and cleaning out dust from them, I smiled widely, being done with cleaning.

I rushed upstairs, lay on the couch, i closed my eyes, I have to wash yoongi's suits UGHHH!!!, I immediately stood up, rushed to the bathroom, poured water on the bucket, washing yoongi's suit, we have to buy a washing machine, and my hands are hurting.

I walked onto the rooftop, and exhaled deeply, with closed eyes, after some more minutes, I hung yoongi's suits on the rope, yoongi said that we will buy a drying stand, is he out of his mind? why should we buy that when we have this rope in here, and this rope can dry more clothes, that thing can't even support this many clothes.

After hanging the clothes, I hummed, staring at them, the sun is right on top, and they will be dry just in hours, I clapped my hands happily and rushed downstairs, my eyes stopped on yoongi's shoes on the shelf, they are dirty!!, I grabbed clothes and soaked them, I sat up in front of the shoe shelf.

Grabbing yoongi's shoes, I started to clean them, suddenly some pair of shoes were dropped in front of me, I raised my head to look at the person, I groaned loudly, finding Taehyung standing, I grabbed his shoes, throwing them at his face, "get out of here"I mumbled, focusing back on cleaning yoongi's shoes.

"A maid like you doesn't have any right to talk like this to me" He replied, wearing his shoes back, he always pisses me off, "I SAID GET OUT OF HERE!!"I yelled at the top of my lungs, he rolled his eyes, laying on the couch, I ignored him and continued cleaning my husband's shoes.

I should lock the door, everyone enters inside with their dirty faces, I was done with the shoes, and I stood up, washing my hands, I walked to his parent's room, they were still asleep, I turned to Taehyung, who is asleep on the couch, why is he here at first place, I let him be, and walked inside my room.

I cleaned out my room, when suddenly my phone started to ring, knowing it was Felix, I immediately picked it up, "HELLO NOONA DID YOU FORGET???"He yelled, and my mind dinged, today the first chapter is out, and I panicked, hanging up at his face, rushing to the webtoon, searching the comic, I sat up on the bed.

I bit my nails, and after praying to god for some minutes, I opened it, I blushed watching yoongi's name written, and seokjin oppa's label's, I scrolled down, and I screamed on top of my lungs, THIS IS EXACTLY HOW I WANTED IT TO BE!!!, I jumped around, again sitting up on the bed, UGHHHH THE MAIN LEAD'S FACE IS THE MOST PERFECT FACE!!.

I read the whole chapter, I again read it, there are only two readers, only me and Felix, I held back my tears, anyways appa is going to pay for it, I threw the phone away, and lay on the bed, "no problem y/n, it's going to be fine"I consoled myself, patting my own back.

I glanced at the clock, I sighed heavily and stood up, I have to clean out the room, I cleaned out the room, I feel tired already when the dinner is left to be done, I curled up in the corner of the room, I rested for some minutes in there, closing my eyes, today I washed clothes that's why I'm this much exhausted.

My eyelids were becoming heavier I was about to fall asleep when the door burst open, making me flinch, "WORLD BEST COMIC!!"Felix yelled, with jimin yoonji unnie and Taehyung behind him, I stood up, fixed my hair, cleared my throat, and flipped my hair, "I know right" I replied, yes I can keep my attitude.

"BUT YOU WERE RELEASING A NEWSPAPER ABOUT SHAMPOOS!?"Jungkook barged in from behind, what is he even talking about???, jimin oppa pushed him away, "it was good I have also read it"Jimin said, passing me a smile, I passed him the smile back, "NOW WE NEED A PARTY"Felix yelled from behind, making me widen my eyes.

"PARTY!?!?"Taehyung yelled, pushing Jimin and others away, I should seriously lock the door from now on, how everyone is inside with their shoes, "YESSSS WE NEED DINNER FROM YOU!"Jungkook yelled, literally standing inches away from me, being excited, I hesitantly nodded my head, they all cheered, hugging each other.

Yoonji unni is also celebrating with them???, even when she knows everything about me and my husband, she noticed me staring at her in disbelief, she hesitantly broke the hug with Jimin, "Okay we are in the living room just give me a missed call and I will be there to eat"Taehyung said, walking to the living room.

When he is already in the living room, why should I give him missed call!?, they all waved at me, only to sit on the couch right in front, I shooked my head in disbelief, these people wouldn't go today without eating dinner in here, I whined, we were saving money for the past one month and now I have to make lunch, I counted them, for fi-five with me and his parents plus yoongi.

Money wasted, I walked into the kitchen, rolling up my sleeves, I started to work on making dinner when I heard someone clearing their throat, I looked in that direction, finding yoonji unnie, she walked to me, "May I help my housewife little sis?"She asked, passing me a bright smile, I sniffed, hugging her tightly.

"I love my husband soo much and I love his money too" I mumbled, she sighed, pushing me away, "You will die stingy!"She said, pointing her index finger at me, I gulped, "Just think, if you are going to make dinner then your comic is going to be the biggest hit of the century, you will be more than the famous word itself" She mumbled, I bit my lower lip, imagining all the things.

I immediately nodded my head, "good, now let's make something" She said, as she helped me along, it feels weird having someone working here with me, I have always worked here all alone, and she doesn't know how to cook, so I have asked her to chop the vegetables.

She was struggling on chopping the cabbage, I glanced at the clock, I have to go to yoongi too, I snatch the knife from her, and chopped it at once, she looked at me, she tapped my cheeks multiple times, making me confused, "are you the y/n I know?"She asked, making me more confused.

"You have changed completely" She mumbled, we stared at each other, I slowly sniffed, and she panicked, "Omo I'm sorry" She apologized, and I sobbed, "yo-yoongi have ch-changed m-me" I mumbled, she hugged me, "why are you crying?, calm down" She mumbled back, patting my back.

**

𝗛𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗼 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗬'𝗮𝗹𝗹??

𝗜'𝗺 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗦2 𝗮𝘀 𝗜'𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗶𝘀𝗲𝗱

𝗗𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝗩𝗢𝗢𝗢𝗢𝗢𝗧𝗘!!