𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁: 8

•As long as I'm with you I've got a smile on my face•

Y/n P.O.V

I sat up on the couch in Appa's house, I'm living here for the past three months, and I miss them, they can't leave my mind and heart, how can a human kills another human being like that? how did people do that? they were innocent people, they didn't even know anything about their surroundings.

Tears streamed from my eyes, and I sobbed, I just talked with them a few hours before the incident and they were sounding all happy, his mother bought him a new pair of suits from the money he handed her, even at the very end, she didn't take any kind of favor from him.

Parents are the biggest blessing in this whole universe I have learned it, I was deep in my thoughts when I felt someone placing a hand on my shoulder, and I unknowingly flinched, "Oh y/n are you okay?"Eomma asked as she removed her hand from my shoulder, I nodded my head, wiping my tears.

"Your appa called in the morning from his building he asked you to hand yoongi's passport to him, he wanna promote him, "Eomma said, I turned to her, "Omo don't cry everything is going to be alright," She said, as she hugged me tightly, patting my back, I hummed, hot fresh tears escaped my eyes.

I hugged her tighter, "Eo-eomma I can't go-get anything out of my m-m-mind f-for a-a sec-second" I mumbled, "I know, I know" She mumbled, breaking the hug, she wiped my tears, "you should know kind people with a pure heart will be always in a better place, the life they lived wasn't easy at all, and I'm so proud of you, not me, not your appa, but you helped them, the regret inside our heart is burning our hearts" She mumbled, lowering her head.

"We used to visit their house when you were five, his mother always had a problem with hearing, but it was less before, and his father was always writing comics, he was always inside his cabin, his mother was my best friend, life was soo cruel to them that she didn't even recognize me when after a long time she saw me, and this all mess about yoongi's identity made me also forget about her, their death isn't a thing to forget, nor they were something to forget, if you are in this state and couldn't get them out of your mind and heart, then think about yoongi, he was raised by them, you don't have to be weak at this point, I know it isn't eazy, but stay strong, for him, if you will cry he will surely cry harder then you, he is more hurt, we can never understand what he is feeling right now, you are his one and only family now, your cries will add only spice in his wound, be strong"Eomma explained.

She gripped my shoulders, giving a light squeeze on them, I sniffed, nodding my head, suddenly yoonji unnie barged inside the living room, turned the tv on, and sat up beside me, "look at the news"Unnie pointed at the tv, I looked there, finding a man's photo, he has attended suicide, in prison, the prison where my yoongi is, "jimin said he is the one who was yoongi's boss"Unnie whispered.

Did he kill himself? I stared at his photo, "jimin said they were going to crucify him this morning but before that, he burnt himself and died, people around weren't able to have a glimpse of his body, that much disgusting he was looking"Unnie whispered again into my ear, I'm glad he died mercilessly, but how?.

Yoongi is in prison? then how? I stared at his photo, I stood up, "Where are you going?"Eomma asked me, grabbing my wrist, "to yoongi"I replied, she let go of me, and I immediately rushed out of there, "NOONA!"I heard Felix's voice, and he waved at me, I rushed to him, "Felix I wanna go to Yoongi "I said, he hummed, pulling out his car keys.

We sat up inside his car, "I won't ask questions, I have already watched the news that's why I'm here"Felix said, as he started the engine, I'm glad he isn't going to talk, and we drove off to there, I immediately rushed out of the car, walked inside, the cops sighed once they saw me.

They showed me the path to the room, I sat up on the chair, and they closed the door on my side, I waited for them to bring my yoongi to me, and after a few minutes, he walked in, judging his face he had already seen the news, he smiled, I smiled back, "HOW ARE YOU??"I unintentionally yelled he closed his eyes.

I palmed my mouth, I forgot there is a mic in here, "I'm fine because you are here now"He replied, opening his eyes, "I have talked with that uncle cop, he said they don't beat you because you sit in the corner quietly, why did you lie to me last time?"I questioned, he chuckled slightly, "You fought with them for hours, you are insane y/n"He replied, still chuckling.

"I was soo concerned about you and you lied to me huh??"I asked, standing up, wearing my bag, "yeah I'm sorry, don't go"He requested, I stopped, sitting up back on the chair, "That person in the news is the one right?"I asked, as I leaned forward to the mirror, he nodded his head.

"Yo-you ki-killed him?"I asked again, he slowly shooked his head, "Then he killed himself?"I questioned, confused, "No, there is someone who killed him"He replied, "Who could kill him and also inside the prison?"I mumbled, knitting my eyebrows, he huffed, and I looked at him.

His eyes were already glossy, "yoongi" I called him out, and he hummed, "Are you alright?"I asked, and he burst out crying, his painful cries, caused me to start crying, "pl-please te-tell m-me tha-that eo-eomma a-and ap-pa ar-are in ho-h-home with you"He mumbled, between his loud muffled sobs, as he was palming his mouth.

"He died yoongi, that boss did all of this died, in the most painful way possible, if you would have killed him will appa and eomma have returned?"I asked, doing as eomma said, I'm not going to cry along with him today, he stopped looking at me, I wanna wipe his tears badly, but I can't.

"They wouldn't be at peace watching you crying yoongi, whatever happened to that boss it was fate, you weren't written to be the one to kill him, stop crying, you are hurting me" I mumbled the last words, he sniffed, wiping out his tears, "I'm not crying"He mumbled.

♡︎

𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴'𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗯𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁