Tweny one: 21

Y/n rushed into the hospital, her chest heaving with ragged breaths, with Felix, Jimin, and Taehyung trailing close behind. Her heart pounding in her chest, she sprinted towards the elevator, her mind racing and her body trembling with urgency. As soon as the elevator reached the desired floor, she burst out of it, frantically asking the nurses for Yoongi's room number. Overwhelmed with panic, her eyes welled up with tears, reflecting her inner turmoil.

The nurse sympathetically directed them to a room, where Y/n's heart skipped a beat. There, lying unconscious on the bed, was Yoongi, his head bandaged and battered.

Y/n's legs trembled as she slowly approached him, her footsteps faltering. She gingerly settled on a chair beside his bed, her tears now flowing unchecked. Felix and Jimin stood behind her, their own tears mirroring her emotions. Taehyung remained frozen at the doorway, his gaze fixed on Yoongi, unmoving and silent.

Y/n's voice trembled as she asked through her sobs, "Who did this?" Felix tried to comfort her, reassuring her that Yoongi would wake up soon. Suddenly, the door burst open, and Jungkook appeared, followed closely by Seokjin.

Seokjin immediately broke down, leaning against the wall and repeatedly hitting it as he cried. "My famous member," Jungkook and Taehyung tried to approach him, but Seokjin pushed them away, sobbing uncontrollably. Y/n looked at Seokjin, her brow furrowing in confusion.

Taehyung approached Seokjin and asked with concern, "Circus boss, how are you doing?"

Seokjin stopped crying, turning to him, "IF YOU ARE A JOKER THAT DOESN'T MEANS EVERYONE IS FROM CIRCUS, MOVE ASIDE!"Seokjin yelled, pushing taehyung off, taehyung rolled his eyes, hugging his umbrella, "you are joker," Taehyung replied, walking to the heartbeat machine, counting something in it, "he needs treatment," Jimin mumbled, staring at taehyung.

Yoongi fluttered his eyes, slowly opening them, "look the doctor woke up"Taehyung was the first to notice him waking up, seokjin smacked his head, "he is the patient"Seokjin corrected, yoongi stared straight at y/n, she sniffled, staring at him back, "how can you leave your phone in the middle of the road like that?"Y/n asked, making yoongi chuckle.

"So you are worried about the phone?"Yoongi asked, "your husband was literally dying in there, and you are worried about the phone?"Jimin asked in disbelief, y/n sobbed, "i-i wa-was soo scared, when i didn't get any answer from you i thought namjoon oppa's bicycle have finally murdered someone, but then i realized it's my own husband, why are you careless like that?, and how this all happened?, where were you?, and what were you doing outside the restaurant?, i will ask you later for not taking me along with you inside the restaurant"Y/n spoke all in one breath.

"It was just a small accident between me and a bicycle, i'm fine"Yoongi replied, taehyung looked at yoongi, "and why are you here?, go and wear your engagement ring"Yoongi ordered jimin, "hyung are you okay--"Yoongi cutted jimin off, "yes i'm fine, you should go, yoonji must be waiting"Yoongi said, jimin looked around the room, before rushing out.

Yoongi sat up on the bed, there he noticed taehyung beside him, they made eye contact, "CONGRATULATIONS FOR YOUR SURGERY!!"Taehyung yelled, "Shut up and don't yell!!"Y/n scolded, taehyung placed his index finger on his mouth, nodding his head, yoongi gulped the lump in his throat.

Taehyung smiled at yoongi, his boxy bright smile appeared, yoongi flashed his gummy genuine smile back, "hyung, are you okay?"Felix asked, catching yoongi's attention, he looked at felix, felix also wore suit, as he was also into jimin's engagement, yoongi nodded his head, humming, y/n pushed felix, "yeah you should go in there, you are losing content, two ladies fell from the stage few minutes ago"Y/n said.

Felix's eyes widen, "REALLY??"Felix asked, y/n nodded her head, felix immediately rushed out of there, leaving only y/n taehyung and yoongi behind, y/n chuckled, "he is mentally ill"y/n mumbled, yoongi looked at taehyung, taehyung secretly clutched the hem of his shirt, trying to ease the anger, and y/n noticed it, "yeah are you again going to change your identity now?"Y/n asked.