𝗧𝘄𝗼: 2

•I'm feelin' lonely Oh, I wish I'd find a lover that could hold me•

Yoongi P.O.V

I looked at her appa standing in the corridor, unfortunately, we made eye contact, and he pointed me to come to him, he was standing with some other people, I cursed myself, and walked to him, standing in front of them, he showed his index finger, which means he is asking me to bow.

Only if it wasn't his building, I would have shown him who Yoongi is, I bowed in front of him, and he walked closer to me, patting my back with a smile, FINALLY, HE IS GOING TO INTRODUCE ME TO PEOPLE AS HIS SON IN LAW!, "meet him, he is min yoongi one of our best and the most trusted person, believe me, he is much more talented then he looks like, I'm amazed by his talent"He introduced me.

I felt slightly proud, the people looked at me, humming, "his talent is beyond the sky, the way he sweeps the floor I can see my face through it, we have the best sweeper around the world if you want you can make him sweep your own house, he can also clean out the windows and other stuff "He completed, I fisted my palm, through gritted teeth, DO I LOOK LIKE A FLOOR SWEEPER?.

He grabbed a sweeper, handing it to me, I glanced at it and back at that old man's face, "now sweep the floor, let them know how much talented you are"He said, walking inches away from me, giving me space to sweep, I mumbled some curses and started to sweep, they clapped, cheering.

I have five more files left to complete, is this a joke??, "you were right mr kang, I was searching for someone for my windows, they have stained, can I borrow him?"The lady spoke, I huffed out, looking away from them, "I will give $100 for one window, give him to me"An ostrich-like man spoke up, why am I here just to suffer?

"$200 for just entering inside my house, "Another man said, as he pulled out money from his pocket, "$400 just for exhaling my house's air"They were fixing prices, and I glared at that old man all the time, and he was busy fixing prices, I threw the sweeper harshly away, and was about to walk away.

"We heard that your daughter ran away and got married?"The lady's sudden question made me stop, I turned to them, "She must run away with a rich and classy man"They whispered to each other, her appa looked at me with a face screaming, 'he is that jobless jerk', "y/n is soo smart she ran away and now she is dependent on her husband, she had freed her father from every kind of expenses"They whispered.

Her father looked at me all the time, I know he have murdered me in his mind, just like I do every time, "You got a rich son in law wow when you're already a CEO "The lady spoke up, why r.i.c.h hurts soo much, her father clutched his heart, I thought he is having a heart attack, I rushed to him.

But stopped in between, "GO AWAY FROM HERE YOU JERK!!"Her appa yelled at the top of his lungs and stood up glaring at me, I hesitantly walked into my cabin, I just left to watch some coffee since y/n disallowed me to drink it, and in which shit I got trapped, "I'M NOT A SWEEPER!!"I yelled making another workers flinch.

"SHUT YOUR MOUTH BECAUSE YOU ARE!!"Her father yelled from far, I sighed, opening up the file," Mr min, CEO has asked us to kick you out"The guard said, as soon he opened the door, the other workers looked at me suspiciously, I glanced at the clock, it's already my time to leave anyways before they could grab my shoulders to drag me.

I stood up and walked out of there, and they followed me behind like I'm going out respectfully, what is wrong with them, they walked inside the elevator with me and stepped out with me, I stood in front of the exit door, and stepped out when they pushed me harshly out, I faced the ground, and they closed the door.

I sighed sitting up, cleaning the dust from my suit, y/n will have a mini heart attack, I stood up, finding Y/n standing in her usual place, waving at me with a smile, in her kitchen apron. appa's slippers? eomma's kitchen gloves? with my swag hat? She rushed to me, standing in front of me.

She gasped loudly, clutching her heart, "YO-YOUR SUI-SUIT" She yelled, "I WASHED IT SIX HOURS THIRTY-SEVEN MINUTES AND FOUR SECONDS!!"She yelled, forcefully pulling out my blazer, and hugging it tightly, I sighed, and suddenly she stopped, "wait-DID YOU WERE KICKED OUT!?!"She yelled, grabbing my shoulders, and shooking me.

I shooked my head immediately, she let go of me, "I KNOW APPA KICKED YOU OUT!!, HOW DARE THEY TOUCH THIS SUIT WHEN I WASHED IT WITH THE MOST EXPENSIVE DETERGENT!!"She yelled, rushing inside the building, I panicked following her behind.

"Y/N!!, Y/N!!"I called her out, but she was already inside the elevator, I rushed inside the other elevator, she will go to her father's floor, I clicked the number, and soon I reached there, I rushed out of there, finding her already rushing inside her father's cabin.

Those VIP people are still there, and look at her, how she is dressed today, I barged inside the cabin, "HOW CAN YOU KICK OUT THE HALF AND UNEXPECTED OWNER OF THIS COMPANY!!"Y/n yelled I was late, her father looked up, and those people's eyes widen, "y/-y/n we will talk about it later"Her father replied, god he is scared of her.

She jumped on the table, literally stepping on the files, I hissed when she stepped on my completed file, "I HAVE WASHED THIS SUIT FOR MORE THEN THREE TIMES!!, YOU COULD HAVE AT LEAST PULLED THE BLAZER OFF BEFORE PUSHING HIM, OH GOD I'M IN PAIN!!"She yelled, sitting up on the table, hugging the blazer.

From the day she found out I'm poor, she lost her mind, what she is even doing in front of this many people, "is this y/n?"People whispered around, but she is deaf now, this is the brand new suit, she wouldn't calm down this early, her appa gulped, he pulled out his black card, handing it to her.

"Go and buy as many suits as you want, "Her appa said, she finally calmed down, jumping off the table, "She is y/n, look at her acting all insane" They whispered about her, "BECAUSE I'M INSANE!!"Y/n yelled, they gulped, "YOU BOTH MENTAL COUPLES GET OUT OF HERE!!"Her father yelled, standing up.

"WHAT DID YOU CALL US HUH?!?, FIRST THOSE HUNGRY PEOPLE MADE ME BUY $100 GROCERIES AND ATE EVERYTHING AND NOW YOU ARE EATING MY MIND!!"Y/n yelled back, I back-hugged her, dragging her out of there forcefully, she struggled into my hold, and I threw her out of the building, "WHY ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND TODAY!??"I yelled she stood up, "HOW CAN YOU LET THEM DO THIS TO YOUR BRAND NEW SUIT!?!"She yelled back.

"Now we have the black card, so we can buy more new brand new suits," I said, she stopped, thinking, "YES WE HAVE THE BLACK CARD, I HOPE THEY WILL PUSH YOU OUT every day!"She yelled, is this my official insult day? she grabbed my wrist and dragged me away.

**

𝗔 𝗕𝗜𝗚 𝗣𝗟𝗢𝗧 𝗧𝗪𝗜𝗦𝗧 𝗜𝗦 𝗢𝗡 𝗜𝗧'𝗦 𝗪𝗔𝗬»»