Fourty one: 41

A tranquil fishtank hosted a handful of swimming fish, their peaceful existence shattered as a cue stick brutally smashed the tank, fragmenting the glass. Taehyung, his eyes fiery, panted heavily before turning around, revealing Beomgyu, bound to a snooker table. "What the... WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST DO?!!??" Taehyung bellowed, grabbing a snooker ball and forcefully striking Beomgyu's face. Beomgyu flinched, his eyes squeezed shut, replying in panicked stutters: "I-I'm s-sorry, sir... I-I just... y-...you didn't pick up my calls, and I thought it would be safer for her here!" Taehyung continued to wreak havoc, shattering lamps and a television with the cue stick, his anger consuming him.

Taehyung's anger boiled over as he clenched his teeth, brandishing the cue stick to strike Beomgyu's head, causing it to bleed. "HOW DARE YOU ALLOW HER TO COME IN AND FIGHT A DAMN CASE AGAINST ME... ME?!!" Taehyung roared, each word laced with rage. Beomgyu flinched in pain, profusely apologizing: "I'm so sorry, sir. I'm so sorry, sir." Frustrated, Taehyung dug his nails into Beomgyu's palm, eliciting a hiss from the latter. Beomgyu defended himself: "You ordered me to grant her every wish. I had no idea that you are actually Kim Tae-hyung, or that you are from Korea! I'm so sorry, I'm sorry." Beomgyu's regret echoed in his tearful apologies, his body trembling.

Taehyung released Beomgyu's palm, his anger gradually subsiding. Frustration consumed him as he paced around, rubbing his temples before his frustration boiled over again. "HOW DID SHE-- HOW?? HOW CAN SHE?!? I THOUGHT SHE WANTED TO BECOME A DOCTOR!" Taehyung howled, shattering objects with the cue stick. Beomgyu winced as the cue stick struck his eye. Taehyung's demeanor suddenly changed as he leaned in closer, a calmer tone in his voice: "By the way, how is she?"

Beomgyu's voice quivered as he gave a comprehensive update: "She has stopped drinking soft drinks, but she only consumes coffee, chocolates, and cold lollipops. She is furious with you for abruptly vanishing. She tore your photo and set it ablaze, while cursing you. Her sugar diabetes has worsened, and the doctor has forbidden her from consuming sugar, yet she still consumes it." Beomgyu paused, recalling a previous incident: "Last month, her condition wasn't good. I tried to reach you that day, and you seem to remember."

Continued beomgyu, "The very same happened this month. She was admitted to the hospital for a few days, and after being discharged, she immediately rushed to court to fight the case. Her father has been searching for her. He arrived in England, but we quickly fled here. She stated that when she finds you, no matter where in the world, she will kill you with her own hands."

Taehyung chuckled, a sardonic smile playing across his lips. "In her dreams," he muttered under his breath. Addressing Beomgyu, he continued, "As for her sugar diabetes, discard every item, or I swear I'll throw you off the tallest building. Take good care of her, or I'll discard you too." Taehyung tapped Beomgyu's cheek, adding a stern warning. "And mark my words, if she ever discovers I am that Kim Taehyung, your life will turn into a living hell. Understood, Choi Beomgyu?"

Beomgyu bowed respectfully, "Yes, sir, I understand. I have already burned the papers given to her by Mr. Havertz." Taehyung's face lit up with a wide smile at the news. "You did?!?!" he exclaimed. Beomgyu nodded, prompting Taehyung to yell, "WELL DONE!" as he took a seat on the snooker table. He commanded his man, "And make sure to inform me promptly about Mr. Havertz's funeral arrangements." The man nodded and promptly left.

Taehyung fished a bubble gum from his pocket, starting to chew on it. Beomgyu's voice caught his attention, prompting him to look up. "Sir," Beomgyu began, "she has been missing you a lot. During her last stay in the hospital, she even fell asleep hugging your photo." A small smile formed on Taehyung's face as he replied quietly, "I'll see her very soon in person."

"Look, she's wearing glasses," Jungkook exclaimed, turning Kawai around to showcase Yoongi sitting on the couch, accompanied by Jimin and Seokjin, and Felix standing next to Jungkook and Jackson. Minkyu stood behind them. Felix attempted to push her bangs away, only to have Kawai smack his hand away. Jimin commented, "Did you notice? She isn't entirely the same." Yoongi looked at her intently, even aware that she wasn't the same person, but he couldn't help himself. "Can you even hear?" Jungkook inquired, addressing Kawai.