Chapter 1

I swing back and forth bored out of my mind.  

It's the second month of summer vacation and we done basically everything to do in summer. By we I mean Ajax and Xavier, who have been staying at my place all summer long.

We have went to the pool, been to this park so many times, went to any nearby amusement parks, binged almost everything we could watch, I mean we seriously are out of things to do.

"I'm so fucking bored that it isn't funny" I say as the boys agree.

"Yea but what the fuck can we actually do? " asks Ajax.

"Maybe just head to Y/n's place for a bit and find something to do. The park gets boring after so long" says Xavier as we start to head back.

We have to walk through part of the woods to get to my place.

Suddenly Ajax notices a small trail that leads from the main one and he taps me on the shoulder.

"What do you think is that way? " he asks as I shrug.

"Could be anything babe" I say.

"Let's walk the trail and find out" Xavier says already on the other trail.

I roll my eyes and we walk the smaller trail. It's about three in the afternoon and the sun is bright today.

I take my sunglasses off of the waistband of my shorts and put them on since the sun is seen more through the trees unlike how it was on the main trail.

"Heard part of the sun broke off recently" I say recalling something I seen on tiktok.

"Damn. Actually? " Ajax asks as I nod.

"Believe it dude. It's scary to think about it" I say with a smirk.

Suddenly in our view there is a gate, and amongst that gate there are carnival rides.

"Oh how lovely" Xavier mumbles as I notice the gates are wide open.

"Hey we are bored and this is something to do" I say with a shrug as we enter the creepy place.

The rides and stands all somehow look perfectly fine. The gates were covered with vines and the walls of the gate around the place is cracked and spray painted. As if abandoned for years yet alive at the same time.

"Yea but I never even seen this place before. And no carnival is ever normal" says Xavier.

"I'm sure we will be fine" I say as we go over to a ride. It was a Ferris wheel.

"The condition of these rides scare me" says Ajax as I roll my eyes.

"Babe I love you but be for real" I say.

"I am! Why are they in good condition!?"

"Maybe someone is keeping it that way!" Xavier adds on as I face palm.

"Sure maybe" I say as I sit on a random bench.

"What if we stay the night. Try to survive type of shit" Ajax says.

"Dude no-" Xavier starts to say.

"Ah don't kill the mood sweetheart. That sounds like fun Ajax! We should totally do that! I mean who the hell would actually be here anyways" I say excited.

"No guys let's not do that" Xavier says.

"Pussy" Ajax says as I agree with him.

"Why... What did I ever do to you! " asks Xavier as he fake whines.

"Keep it up and we will lock you on the Ferris wheel. Top seat and all" I say as his eyes widen.

"No that's worse than my dad telling me I was an accident" he says.

I frown.

"Yea okay parents suck. Aside from Ajax's. His moms are cool. But anywaysss this will be fun! I hope" I say.

"Fine. Let's do this" Xavier says.