Chapter 2 - Mason Thames

I woke up the next morning falling asleep watching Gilmore girls. Yesterday was an absolute rollercoaster of emotions and events. I needed to clear my head and decided to go for a morning walk. I got up put my hair in a messy bun and paired it with my leggings and sports bra and rushed down to get my air pods. I walked out the door and walked to the weeknd along with artic monkeys as well. My head was filled with thoughts about Jackson and how this mess happened did he purposely give me the wrong number or did he accidentally write it down wrong? I was so confused and especially who the fuck is this Mason kid. I settled that he was an old man that was so saggy. I walked until I got into town. 

"Shit did I walk that far," I said to myself but didn't care. I loved walking it made me feel free. 

I walked into a nearby café and order me some food as I was starving and since I didn't have breakfast before I went on the walk I thought I would just treat myself to breakfast out for once. After breakfast, I walked home and hoped that my brother wouldn't be shitty to me since I didn't tell him where I was going. I got home a couple of minutes later to walk him still asleep on the couch where he must've slept there last night. I walked up to my room and decided to go for a nice shower which was much needed. After I went on my phone and checked on social media for a bit until I heard my brother get up to tell me he was going out again. I didn't care, I loved having the house to myself even though I get bored after I while. An hour later I started feeling lonely and decided to text my friend but going on my phone I got a text. I soon realized it said Jackson even though I should have changed his actual name to mason or blocked the number but I was curious they always say things happen for a reason so I checked the text and replied hoping I wouldn't regret it. 

                                                                                             Mason 

Mason: Are you going to reply to me or what? 

Mila: What's there to say I got the wrong number. 

Mason: I was just bored and no one would reply to me so I tried you even though I don't know you. 

Mila: Weird.

Mason: Sounds like me. Anyways what's your name? 

Mila: How do I know you are not an old man? Then maybe I would 

Mason: Oh please if I was an old man I would've already asked for worse stuff by now 

Mila: Whatever My names Mila

Mason: Interesting 

^Read 8mins ago 

I rolled my eyes at his response knowing that he would hopefully leave me alone if I didn't respond to him. 

Masons pov