Chapter 6 - The Meet Up

Mason and Brooke left early that morning and thank goodness because I was sick of Mason. He had a problem and I tried hard to know what was wrong but he just shut down. I asked everyone know if they had any idea but nothing they said they hadn't talked to him or hadn't noticed anything. That led that his madness being something that I did or he just took his anger out on me. We start filming in 2 days and yet my nerves are going out the roof ever since mason and his sassiness and moody gestures towards me. As playing his love interest we do have a kissing scene in the movie which was what I am most afraid of. I decided to post an Instagram post.

@Totally.Not.Mila

Liked by: User8299, Noahschnapp, Jennaortega, user8989, user08892 and 132,973 more

@Jennaortega: See us soon before your film x

^ @Totally.Not.Mila: Definitely

@user9992: Excited for the black phone.

@MadelineMcgraw: Gorgeous <3

@user8828: Pretty

34,567 more comments...

I ended up going to sleep early that night as I was tired from the night before. We watched movies and started binge watching strangers things as one of my best mates is in that show. We ate snacks and had a great night except from the part that mason was pissy at something but didn't choose to let that part ruin my night even though it circled my mind lots.

The next morning I got up and decided to meet up with the group before I go off to film the black phone. Tomorrow is the day I leave and then the day after that is when filming starts which I am excited and ready for. I decided to text the group to see if everyone was free and alright to hang out.

Noah Schnapp - Snapchat

Noah Jupe - Noah DUPPE