✿♡*.⁠。Chapter 3。.*⁠♡✿

Third Person's P.O.V

Once Kook reached infront, he saw Taehyung was beating a boy mercilessly...The boy was already on the verge of passing out..All the students was just enjoying the scene nobody was making an effort to stop the fight or help the boy...

"OMG! Maybe he had done something which has pissed Taehyung very much.." Jin said covering his mouth in shock

Kook look at him shockingly..

"B-but what did he do?" Kook asked suttering..He was feeling very scared because just two days back he was the one who was in the place of the boy..The difference is that like the guy Taehyung didn't beated him but was on the verge of it and the suprising part is that he didn't even know what he had done?

"He is the new kid from first year..He screwed up with Taehyung by challenging him for a fight trying to be cool infront of his friends..And now here is the result.." It was the girl beside Jin who answered Kook questioned...

Kook widen his eyes hearing the reason... Suddenly the students gasp was heard, all went too quite...Kook who was looking at the girl widening his eyes look infront and saw Taehyung has stopped beating the boy and the boy has now lost his consciousness...

"Get him out of my sight before i kill him.." Taehyung said running his hand on his hairs and pushing it back..The sight was too hot for the girls and too disgusted for Kook...

The friends of the boy who were standing scaredly on the side immediately came and pick up the boy from the group..They left for infirmary to treat the boy's wounds..

"Is there some drama going on here? Everybody move.. Empty this place in five minutes.." Bogum shouted seeing the crowd of students...All the students started leaving the ground..

"Hey! Not you.." Kook who turned to walk back to class halt in his steps when he heard a very deep voice sending shivers down his spine..Jin already left ahead with his friends...

"Turn around." The same voice said and Kook know whom it belong to..

Kook turned around slowly and Look at the owner and he was right it was Taehyung who called him...The ground was already empty except for Jungkook, Taehyung and his friends..

"Namjoon you guys can leave.." Kook widen his eyes when he heard that...Why is this men sending his friends away? He doesn't want to be all alone with Taehyung...God know what will he do..The first interaction of his with Taehyung was not so pleasant..For god's sake Taehyung was going to punch him...

Namjoon nodded and soon Namjoon, Bogum, Seo-joon, Yoongi and Jimin also left..

Kook was looking at Taehyung scaredly who suddenly started to walk towards him..If it was some other place he would have walk backward..But he can't do that now because its the ground and he was standing on the middle of it..Jungkook was regretting his decision of coming out of the class or even coming to university today...

"Are you a doctor?" The sudden voice of Taehyung bought him out of his panick world..He realised all the while Taehyung was walking towards him he was looking downwards...Kook look up and saw Taehyung standing close to him...

Not getting any response Taehyung asked again this time a little irritatedly...

"Are you a doctor bub?" The sudden Nick name made kook shocked..Bub??..He also noticed how annoyed Taehyung was sounding from the first time so he ignored the name and answered..

"Y-yes--i mea-n N-no.." Kook answered suttering

"Yes or No Bub?" Taehyung asked this time with a little soft voice..