✿♡*.。Chapter 7。⁠.*⁠♡✿

Third Person's P.O.V

"Where is your Appa?" Mrs.Jeon's voice was heard as soon as Jungkook entered inside the kitchen after keeping his shoes on the rack..

"He left saying today he didn't got long break.." Mrs.Jeon nodded her head and went back to cooking

Jungkook went behind his Eomma and hugged her from back...

"What happened? Are you hungry? I haven't finished cooking yet till then have some snacks.." Mrs.Jeon said ruffling kooks hair who whined and just hugged her tight

"Kook how am I going to cook if you'll keep hugging me like that?" Jungkook broke the hug and sat on a kitchen counter..Mrs.Jeon kept the dish on a low flame and went towards the upper cabinet located opposite of the stove

"Here have some.." She gave Jungkook a plate full of his favourite snacks and a chocolate bar Jungkook thanked her with a kiss and went outside taking the plate.

"I will call you once i am done cooking.." Mrs.Jeon shouted and went back to her cooking

Jungkook with the snacks plates went upstairs to his room..He shut the door after entering inside and went towards his bed...He sight before laying back on the headboard and thought about his day...

His encounter with that spoiled boy from which his hand got hurt, the unexpected reaction of senior, his friendly nature, about the hyungs he met today as his new friends and more importantly the seniors offer....

When first he met no actually saw Taehyung who was so ready to punch him, his opinion on him was very diverse to the now Taehyung who treats him so good in just two days...

If Taehyung with him now was real and is genuinely good than what about the Taehyung he has witnessed who beat people and is arrogant?

Does Taehyung behave like this with everyone who help him?

When first he entered Emerald he didn't thought he would get to make friends because ofcourse of his diverse class..He from his childhood doesn't like rich people because he found them fake no matter how good they are...He sure is kind and lovely but everyone has an opinion and for him is that rich people are arrogant, fake, show-off because all they care is about status and money....

Jungkook view on Taehyung for now is same though Taehyung is now very caring and kind but first impression is always important and he is from that type of people who judge people on their personality and first impression, looks comes last....

Jungkook was thinking all this while looking at the ceiling suddenly his eomma voice boomed in the silent room calling him for lunch, he got up and went towards the washroom to freshning and then went downstairs to have lunch...Today is one of the days when his Eomma comes early from school and he can't miss her delicious cooking..Other time Jungkook is the one who cooks for himself during lunch...
______________________________________

Next Day

Mr.Jeon drop Jungkook and went to his office... Actually Taehyung was supposed to drop him from today but as his lectures were starting late today, Jungkook insisted him to do it from tomorrow...First Taehyung opposed saying he doesn't have any problem to pick but Jungkook insisted with his cute doe eyes and Taehyung melted... Jungkook attended his morning class and now it was break, he didn't go cafeteria today because right after break is his practical exam and he thought to revise for it...Most of the students were also in class to study...

It was after 10 minutes from the break started and now Jungkook was feeling hungry, today he got up late and had to hurry to university without having his breakfast...His Eomma herself was late for school so she didn't scold him...The family of three left the house in hurry with Mr.Jeon who will drop both Jungkook and Mrs.Jeon...